• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

I have been following this thread for a few weeks now. I know this is my first "real" post, but we all have to start somewhere, right? Anyways, I have had some dealing with him recently (before I knew this post existed). In Dec, he bought a Gareth Bull Shamwari from me without issue ($650). In Jan, he bought a Boos Blades Smoke from me, again, without issue ($200). Finally, in mid Jan, we traded knives (Shiro Neon for a Karroll KC3). It looks like all of these transactions were conducted after his PP/CC/Bank "problems". Just thought I would share.

Nice to see he's no longer having money issues, he should be able to take care of everybody shortly :rolleyes:

I guess with 39 pages(Darn-slipped to 40 while writing) 1 more post won't do much harm, Though I am trying to cut back on my Heath Helton
If I had been in Heath's shoes and there really was a problem this is what I would have done
1.Make up a complete list of names items and amounts owed
2.Contact each individual explaining in detail the problem along with supporting proof
3. Solve as many as possible with returns
4.Let the remaining individuals know what my repayment plan was including how the selection order was being done(probably giving special circumstance people an advantage and using a lottery)and some idea of time-though it might be real rough
5. keep them up to date on all events moneys taken in and paid out.
When you are owed money communication is just under payment in importance.
6. ask any that felt they had been left out to contact me and I would look into it

I really have not seen or heard of anything like this from Heath indicating either it is not that important to him or he doesn't care or it is going according to his scam.
He has been playing this victim card, and victim or not this is his problem and his problem to solve. Those he has harmed owe him nothing.

With that I will give all a break and stop posting here unless I feel a direct question to me is being asked. I never intended to post anywhere near as much as I did, but got caught up in the whole thing.
Good luck to all that are owed.
and just in case anyone was in doubt.-I won't be dealing with Heath

Last edited:
I have been following this thread for a few weeks now. I know this is my first "real" post, but we all have to start somewhere, right? Anyways, I have had some dealing with him recently (before I knew this post existed). In Dec, he bought a Gareth Bull Shamwari from me without issue ($650). In Jan, he bought a Boos Blades Smoke from me, again, without issue ($200). Finally, in mid Jan, we traded knives (Shiro Neon for a Karroll KC3). It looks like all of these transactions were conducted after his PP/CC/Bank "problems". Just thought I would share.
Thank you for sharing your information, and welcome to the forums. I hope that you find it a good place for friendly interaction, there's a niche for almost every preference here ;)

So he was buying knives instead of making wronged people whole, huh?

Mark Boyles Mark Boyles were the two purchases BTTW made from you paid via paypal ?

Hmm. So Heath is buying $700 knives, with money that he doesn't have because the bank took all his money, therefore be can't pay people the money he owes and still has their knives? In the mean time he has not returned any of the knives he has/had in his possession. And of course he has no idea who's knife is who's so just has to keep/sell them. His Paypal account would never have a record of payment amount, seller's identity, or notes about what it was for. So he continues to "raffle" knives of spurious origin so he can make more money and hopefully slowly pay some people back. Everyone just needs to trust him and wait until he can figure it all out. In the meantime the Reddit mods give their blessing to his continued raffles, because he is not welcome in any other knife sites. And they are even going to do a go fund me deal to give more money to heath because he is such a victim. BRILLIANT!!

If you can provide some proof of the timing of your dealings with him, then I'm thinking that Heath is an addict. He's addicted to the buy/sell/trade.
It doesn't excuse it in any way, and he is not a victim, but it really makes sense to explain the behaviour witnessed in this situation.
ETA: unfortunately, some of you were needed to fuel/fund the addiction.

If you can provide some proof of the timing of your dealings with him, then I'm thinking that Heath is an addict. He's addicted to the buy/sell/trade.
It doesn't excuse it in any way, and he is not a victim, but it really makes sense to explain the behaviour witnessed in this situation.
ETA: unfortunately, some of you were needed to fuel/fund the addiction.

https://imgur.com/gallery/xqMca

Back