1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by thtieu, Dec 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wazzymcwazzle

Wazzymcwazzle

Aug 7, 2016
    Hi Mark,

I’m tangled up in this whole BTTW fiasco. Sold him Shiro Neon for $565 via f&f. I see in mid January you were in a trade with him (Shiro Neon for a Karroll KC3), did you receive the Neon from him? Or did he receive the Neon from you? Asking because I would gladly receive a Neon from him instead of the money he said he’ll repay me with. If not just to expedite the recoupment process. Thanks.

2. Mark Boyles

Mark Boyles Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2017
    Yeah, he got the Neon. Not sure if he still has it though with all the raffles he seems to be doing. I hope he makes you whole though. Good luck!

3. stonesell

stonesell Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Nothing is ever going to change with Heath Helton. He is just an out of control sociopath, that feels entitled to waste other people’s time, money, and resources.

bonky, Cvrobinson, palonej and 2 others like this.
  4. Gastonknife

Gastonknife Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Yet another example of heath helton and his ways . Messed over all these people, can't pay them back, but has the funds to buy new knives . He is openly displaying it for all to see on reddit, but they refuse to call him on it . Unreal stupidity .

bonky and danbot like this.
  5. 4mer_FMF

4mer_FMF Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Well, at least it’s cemented my resolve to avoid reddit.

6. danbot

danbot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I've got three letters for Heath.
    POS.

bonky, Cvrobinson and Vaporstang like this.
  7. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    So the Kool-Aid drinking reddit gang is still standing by this....um... POS?

bonky likes this.
  8. danbot

danbot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2009
    It would seem so. I'd really like to see the proof he was supposed to provide those fools about this whole fiasco. I doubt he came through with it and clearly they didn't follow through with re-enstating his ban.

9. bear71

bear71 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Never posted here before but Heath Helton and people like Heath Helton make me a little angry. Fortunately Heath Helton and people like Heath Helton won't deter me from participating and buying/selling in this amazing community.

10. JohnWE

JohnWE Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 7, 2013
    That thing you did,,,? I saw it...;^)

bear71 and bonky like this.
  11. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    It still amazes me how they just refuse to see that mutt for what he is.
    Wow.

Vaporstang and bonky like this.
  12. NCCNC

NCCNC

Jan 26, 2013
    I love that when I Google Heath helton, this thread pops up first thing....even before images. Lol. What a piece of garbage. Heath Helton, if you're reading this....which I am sure you are.....you need to take your tiny balls to the bank and start sending money orders out to all these people you have screwed. One day, you're going to run into one of these guys and pay the hard way.

timw1, bonky, danbot and 2 others like this.
  13. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    We can certainly hope!

timw1, bonky, danbot and 2 others like this.
  14. stonesell

stonesell Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2009
    The type of person that has the time, money, and means to go after Heath Helton, is also street wise and savvy enough, not to get involved with him in the first place.
    He seems to prey on a younger and immature crowd, that has limited resources to pursue restitution, when wronged.

Pete1977 likes this.
  15. Gastonknife

Gastonknife Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Any new updates from anyone on heath helton communications/refunds?

16. Jake_Lucas

Jake_Lucas

Sep 21, 2012
    Nothing here

17. LCKT707

LCKT707 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I'd like to share with everyone involved that despite the fact BTTW has been inactive on Reddit for 2 weeks he still continues to private message our users asking about sales, trades, and buying. Most recently as of 5 hours ago. Take it as you will.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    jbmonkey likes this.
  18. Vaporstang

Vaporstang Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Maybe (hopefully) his market is shrinking due to this thread and the word getting out. (I can't remember if there was any info on other sites besides reddit.)

19. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Guess who I just saw on Massdrop's discussion page for the latest FerrumForge colab? Three guesses. ;). His comment to the moderator? "Just send me a proto already!". Any guesses as to what he mostly buys there? Sure buys a bunch of new knives for someone that owes so many people, and swears he's paying them back.

MJ713, Joshua Wells, bonky and 6 others like this.
  20. LCKT707

LCKT707 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I hope so. Seems his only safe haven now is at knife_raffles with the rest of the... well, lol. Only reason I haven't banned the name yet is because I haven't had it confirmed that red flair will show through a banned account. Instead he just has red flair so anytime he messages someone they message us to see what's up. That's how I found out he's still messaging people despite being inactive. If Reddit admins confirm that flair will show through banning he's gone. But even being banned he can still lurk and PM.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Vaporstang likes this.