1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by thtieu, Dec 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. danbot

danbot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2009
    You may be right, but it's total BS. If you can commit the crimes across the country and in fact across the planet over the internet, then there needs to be
    Someone with jurisdiction over it. Just because one perpetrates their crimes from Timbucktwo on someone from wheresthatwhen shouldn't mean "sorry, nothing we can do". Trust was violated in a real Weasely way and moving to a new zip code shouldn't clean the slate or reset the clock so to speak. :mad:

Marko3 likes this.
  2. stonesell

stonesell Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2009
    In a case like this, the victims would have to start their own web page, and coordinate an effort to prosecute Heath Helton. Unfortunately, I doubt that most of them have the free time nor money, to pursue such a task. However, if they had a leader that knew the law, it might be possible. Someone might even start a: Let’s Fund the Prosecution of Heath Helton Page.
    If it ever came the point of criminal proceedings, that had to be filed in the state of Kansas, I’m sure that Texas would readily give up the little piece of trash.

3. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Has anybody gotten a refund/knife back from Heath Helton. You know, the lowlife that claims his C.C. was hacked and now the bank has taken his money and won't give it back( something like that :rolleyes:).

4. Lance Leon

Lance Leon Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2017
    I just received a return of the cash that I lost due to the paypal chargeback a few months ago. I others have gotten money back as well, but not everyone. Heath tells me he's working down the list to get everyone paid back.f

Disclaimer: this isn't me defending him. I just wanted to update anyone who was interested/involved.

OilMan and Thomas Linton like this.
  5. Jake_Lucas

Jake_Lucas

Sep 21, 2012
    I did not hear back from him last weekend or since. Not sure if he’s gone dark or just taking longer than our usual one week interval. I’ll update again.

@Lance Leon glad to hear you got your refund!

6. Ajack60

Apr 21, 2013
    So, you've been made whole ??

7. Lance Leon

May 3, 2017
    Indeed, I was repaid the full amount owed, and I received the knife that I was owed about 2 months ago. Heath has returned all goods and cash that I was owed, but it appears it just took him some time. That was my experience.

OilMan and Vaporstang like this.
  8. Lance Leon

May 3, 2017
    Yeah, he did mention to me that he hasn't been active on social media as of late. I contacted him through email.

9. timw1

timw1 Swamp Yankee Platinum Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Good for you, I'm glad you were made whole, but most people victimized by a ponzi scheme never see their money.

bonky likes this.
  10. Lance Leon

May 3, 2017
    I can't say for certain if it's a ponzi scheme, some other type of scam, or just plain old bad luck for Heath. Whatever it is, I'm going to stay neutral. Other than objective updates, I'm going to abstain from posting on the thread, and just read.

Good luck to everyone else affected. If anyone wants help contacting Heath or something of that nature, I'm happy to assist where I can.

11. JJHollowman

JJHollowman

Jul 16, 2016
    Found him.

timw1 likes this.
  12. stonesell

stonesell Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2009
    This is funny because it’s so true that many people have incredible mood swings, and make a mess of their lives, because of drug use. I really suspect that this is also part of the problem that Heath Helton has.

JJHollowman likes this.
  13. palonej

palonej Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 5, 2015
    I’d rather deal with that looney toon than Hustle Helton.

jbmonkey, JJHollowman and stonesell like this.
  14. danbot

Oct 31, 2009
    Anyone else end up on the good side of the 50/50 chance here lately?

15. Ajack60

Apr 21, 2013
    You read my mind. I was just thinking the same thing. I don’t think in this case no news is good news :(

bonky likes this.
  16. danbot

Oct 31, 2009
    Probably not. I just thought this thread could use a bump! I am still hoping for the best for everyone affected though, but The more time that passes...

17. Jake_Lucas

Jake_Lucas

Sep 21, 2012
    Still waiting here. Radio silence.

18. Postlapsaria

Postlapsaria Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2017
    He's been quiet on Reddit as well, but here he is with an 0450 heading his way from who knows where 2 weeks ago:

[​IMG]

leghog likes this.
  19. lieferung

lieferung Basic Member Basic Member

May 24, 2016
    Gotta love them reddit usernames

LCKT707, bonky, cf1969 and 2 others like this.
  20. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Well, considering who they let hang out there, it shouldn't be surprising.

LCKT707, danbot and bonky like this.