• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

Thank you gonebad395 gonebad395 and @Boru13 for contacting me and making me aware of his situation.
I am really surpised to hear of all of this. I traded a knife with him a while back. My Herucus Blomerus ll15 for his Doc Shiffer. I contacted him immediately after receiving the shiffer because the action on it was just not right... He told me he had raffle my knife the next day after receiving it and the new owner took it home. On the positive side, He did make it right. I sent him the shiffer back and he paid me the sale price of the LL15. If what he is saying is true, and Fraud occurred. I would definitely keep a low profile and try to avoid any transaction until all of this clears out.

No problem at all. As you and many have said if what he is saying happened really happened hope he fixes it. But with so many effected I would make sure all my energy would be put into just that fixing it not making new deals.

Last edited:
Thank you for the heads up.

Not a problem... I did delete the profile post in question and also gave Balls a warning with points for attempting to sell as a registered user.

I am finding it a little strange though, that the disputes seem to have started around Dec. 19th and his Gold membership expired on Dec. 18th... coincidence I guess.

I’m finding this more than a little strange at this point and @Balls_tothe_Walls, I’m getting ready to contact law enforcement in your town regarding this entire affair and directing them to this thread.

I find it extremely rude that he’s avoiding both this thread and the last email I sent, and yet he’s trying to buy/sell/trade again?!? WTF???

Still sitting at large negative triple digits on my PayPal. Calling them tomorrow too.

OK @Balls_tothe_Walls, I just sent an email to the Eudora KS Chief of Police. You have forced us to step this up a bit. You might be able to completely ignore us, but hopefully you won't ignore the cop that will be visiting you very soon.
With a population of only 6000, everyone must know something about their neighbors. Sometimes, small town gossip is faster than the internet. The police chief would surely know if the guy has any history of illegal activity.
Anyway, it’s easy to find his name and where he works. He’s some kind of general manager, and should act more responsibly. If I was having a problem with him, I would first try calling him at work, since he isn’t following through on the forum. I like to converse with those that I have issues with. Sometimes it works like a charm, sometimes it goes poorly, but I can still learn a lot about what kind of person that I’m dealing with.

Last edited:
With a population of only 6000, everyone must know something about their neighbors. Sometimes, small town gossip is faster than the internet. The police chief would surely know if the guy has any history of illegal activity.
Anyway, it’s easy to find his name and where he works. He’s some kind of general manager, and should act more responsibly. If I was having a problem with him, I would first try calling him at work, since he isn’t following through on the forum. I like to converse with those that I have issues with. Sometimes it works like a charm, sometimes it goes poorly, but I can still learn a lot about what kind of person that I’m dealing with.

I’m with you if people can figure out what you did I agree call him at work. At this point whit the way he’s handling this situation I belive his personal life is up for a way to contact him. Since he has seemed to not care how his actions are affecting others personal lives. Meaning the people he’s screwed here my have other ways they use pp and he’s messed that up for quite a few members.

Maybe someone with a better memory than mine can help me-Haven't some of the past cases where there were large amounts of disputed payments from the credit card company involved kids using their parents cards?

This is his contact info. I added it in the initial post and a few members asked me to remove it since he hadn’t been given time to clear his name. I think we’ve given him ample time and at this point, it looks like he has disappeared.

Heath Helton
General Manager
Sonic Drive-In #3766
1420 Church St.
Eudora, KS 66025
W: 785-542-1799
C: 940-435-1430

This is his contact info. I added it in the initial post and a few members asked me to remove it since he hadn’t had time to defend himself yet. I think we’ve given him ample time and at this point, it looks like he has disappeared.

Heath Helton
General Manager
Sonic Drive-In #3766
1420 Church St.
Eudora, KS 66025
W: 785-542-1799
C: 940-435-1430
Perhaps he will welcome sincere and polite telephone conversations with those that have been affected by his credit card fiasco. He may even cut a few checks, for those that need to get back on financial track in a hurry.

Last edited:
I will give him another couple of days go reappear here before I send this thread over to Sonic Corporate headquarters. I’m sure they would like to know the character of an employee running one of their restaurants. That is...assuming he still has a job there.

Just funny since he received numerous calls back to this thread and a mod squashed his attempted sale after the fact he hasent posted anywhere on the forum. If I was one of the people he did this to I would contact any avenue I had to get my money back. In no way is this looking good for him. I really hope for all he’s done this to this is truly what he says it is but dosent look that way.

I've been in contact with Balls via PM... in short, he feels like he has done everything possible on his end to rectify this situation and then he played the victim card by claiming he's the one who got hacked and scammed.

He also stated that people have thanked him for getting their PayPal disputes cleared up but failed to provide any names.

I've yet to hear back from him after my message last night and quite honestly I doubt that I will and I highly doubt that he's going to respond anymore to this thread.

I'm currently at work, if I haven't heard back from him or he hasn't responded to this thread by the end of the day, he will be banned from BF's.

I would suggest that anyone having a dispute with him contact his local LEO and provide PayPal a link to this thread.

I'm 100% in aggreeance with you. Let me clear my name first, with all this, and then if users wish to work out trades/sells/buys with me in the future, awesome. If not, I fully understand. I only ask for the chance to clear things up before receiving anymore threats/hate mail/etc., as I promise to all involved in this shit show, that I'm working through them one by one on the phone as I type this diligently and quickly.

Seems like we have our answer...

This may be his father? Very unique name, worth a try contacting him. This was found on Linkedin.

Heath Helton
Captain Little Rock Police Department
Little Rock Police Department

Back