Becker Free Fallin’ Snarkin’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I’m glad you’re ok. :thumbsup:
Was thinking about staying home tomorrow as well. So far, I'm going to stay home, but I may feel better in the morning. 9 times out of 10 I go to work when I'm sick. Usually I feel better once I get there and start working. The bad thing about that, however, is sometimes I don't feel better and they don't want me to leave.

Same here. It’s gotten me twice this winter. My luck is that I always have the guy coughing sitting behind me on the train. :(
That's something else I've developed, a stupid cough. Probably from sitting out in the freezing rain, inhaling smoke from the fire for a few days, haha.

Well, look what China dropped off for us at a nearby air base. American corona virus refugees. How quaint.

Wait, I got an idea, let's build a big wall around China, and then....

My family has been sick for almost two weeks now.

Coughing, runny nose, itchy throat, watery eyes, short of breathe.

Sucks big time.

It's disease time again in schools. The stress has hit, the petri dishes are all blooming.
Watching it at the Academy now.

Stayed home again today. Don't have a fever/flu, but extremely tired, runny nose, sinus headaches, achy body, light headed/dizzy, and this morning woke up with my eyes matted shut. Fuuuuun, fun.

img-20200130-wa0007-jpg.228962

I'm feeling your pain dubz -- around noon I lost my appetite, headache and mild nausea showed up, and my gut started fighting back.
I'm 90% confident it's all due to sinus drainage, and will decide in the morning if I'm going to work at all or only for a half day.

I'm feeling your pain dubz -- around noon I lost my appetite, headache and mild nausea showed up, and my gut started fighting back.
I'm 90% confident it's all due to sinus drainage, and will decide in the morning if I'm going to work at all or only for a half day.
I had another episode about 20 minutes ago. Felt decent, on the computer, as usual, then like someone flipped the switch again, I started getting a gut ache, and dizzy. It only lasts for a little bit, then disappears. Weird shit.

Never have personally, but I have seen others here do it though. Here's a link Ive had bookmarked since the dawn of time, on cleaning cast iron: http://www.castironcollector.com/cleaning.php#clean

There may be something in the cast iron thread, if you're willing to peruse 48 pages of it: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/cast-iron-beckerheads-sound-off.1072775/
Great link. I don't have to clean mine, more thinking of doing this as a project because I'm bored.

I sanded and polished a few of my pieces. I started on my round Lodge griddle. The griddle with the low sides made experimenting with my available tools easiest. I used an angle grinder with a sanding disc attachment. A grinding wheel is just too rough, but very fast! It smoothed out considerably. I also used a die grinder with 'roloc' sanding and buffing attachments. They work a treat for final finish. Then it's just a matter of cleaning and re-season.

With all of those Theater made knives on flea bay I’m amazed that we had time to win the war!!!

Went to work this morning against my better judgement, clocked in, clocked out 20 minutes later and came back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back