Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the BH knife patch also. No biggie, E sent a bunch to BeckerWest and I picked one up there.

Awesome, got the BK&T and the Beckerhead patches yesterday. I love them, I bring them everywhere. Any suggestions on what to put them on?

Awesome, got the BK&T and the Beckerhead patches yesterday. I love them, I bring them everywhere. Any suggestions on what to put them on?

Find a Scout troop that needs more good adult leaders, and put it on the right pocket flap of the Field Uniform. :p

Thank you Uncle E!!! I got mine in the mail today! Lil bit small than I imagined, but that's perfectly fine, their going to go on my EDC pack when I get it.

Pics (sorry, I suck at taking pictures of things smaller than a group of 10+ people):
BILD0914.jpg

I went to Tokyo for a few days and came home to the patches in my mailbox. Thanks Ethan, Moose and anyone else involved. The Beckerhead patch was on my pack within minutes.

My pack is looking more complete than ever! thank you, Ethan, Moose and the rest of you who make it happen!
511packandknives009.jpg

Having been away for a couple of weeks I may have missed it, but has anything been sorted for us overseas Beckerheads to get patches yet?

I got my patches today! :thumbup:
Now, I just need to get a PayPal address to pay for the shipping cost.
Thanks for everyone who is involved!

Nevermind.

Last edited:
HI GUYS , I am new to this forum, I would like to join your group, bluesStringer bh#96 told.me about this group.

Welcome Julio I think this is the thread you are looking for. Beckerhead List There are also some other great threads stickied at the top of the page. You should check them out when you get a chance. If you like beckers I guarantee you will like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back