Beckerhead and BKT Patches!!!!! Come Get'em....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd ask, but I haven't been waiting nearly as long as others, so I'll keep my mouth shut, just want to know if mine even got to Uncle E, I don't trust machines designed to sort paper with metal....

I talked to Ethan today about it, and his take was, honestly, some of the envelopes he received are "too flimsy", so, he ordered some upgraded envelopes, and is transferring names and paying postage to send them out.

His words not mine. I tried to tell him to just ship the damn things, but you gotta know E, it has to be right, OCD style.

He said tonight was his catching up on shipping night, so, we'll see.

Moose

I talked to Ethan today about it, and his take was, honestly, some of the envelopes he received are "too flimsy", so, he ordered some upgraded envelopes, and is transferring names and paying postage to send them out.

His words not mine. I tried to tell him to just ship the damn things, but you gotta know E, it has to be right, OCD style.

He said tonight was his catching up on shipping night, so, we'll see.

Moose

That was nice of him. I was worried that mine would get torn up by the machines. Guess I dont have to worry about that anymore.

Got mine today - thanks tons, Ethan! By the way, I acquired a small stash of bacon flavored envelopes a while back. This is the first time I had a use worthy of one of them. Glad you enjoyed it, Ethan. :D

201205070001.jpg

---

Beckerhead #42

All patches that Ethan received a SASE for are on the move.

Headed your way.

Moose

Yay! Now I need money to buy something to put them on! I would get some strange looks if I put them on my Boy Scout uniform, although since I had to wait more than a year to join the OA (Order of the Arrow, my Scoutmaster asked for elections one week before my first class BoR, for those that know what it is and all that, the rest can ignore this comment), I could put my BeckerHead patch on my right pocket flap, that would raise some questions, but it would look definitely get the knives some free advertising!

Got in my Beckerhead patch yesterday afternoon. Thanks boss!

Mine haven't be delivered to my preferred BladeForums reading spot on my preferred BladeForums reading couch yet!

Oh, I'm supposed to go get up and check the mail box? OK, that makes more sense, I'll check back in here when I get mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back