Beckerhead firearms

You seem like the guy to go to with any rifle related stuff. I just got into the black rifle game 3 years ago. I’m a revolver and shotgun guy and always have been since I was young.
I’m a shotgunner and revolver guy at heart. Eugene Stoners design just fits my particular needs. I’m much more comfortable with my M1S90 and a Ruger revolver for sure.

I’m a shotgunner and revolver guy at heart. Eugene Stoners design just fits my particular needs. I’m much more comfortable with my M1S90 and a Ruger revolver for sure.
I used to have an excellent lipsey edition super Blackhawk with the 3.75” barrel. Bisley grip. BB loads would almost break the wrist.

I lucked out. It was right before the pandemic.
I did 4 complete uppers and lowers during the chaos. It wasn’t what I wanted it was settling for what I could get within the price point I needed to be at. My clients don’t always understand supply and demand lol

Never tried black powder. Have always been interested in it though. That’s a great looking ruger and the Machax isn’t too shabby either.

With ammo prices lately I have been shooting air rifles a lot lately. I can still get .177 and .22 pellets for $5.50-$6.50 for 500 .20 caliber are more I have around 17K stacked . Honestly I wouldn't feel too handicapped limited to a decent air rifle and a half dozen #110 conibears if I had to fend for myself in the woods for a while I have Benjamin multi pumps in .177 and .22 and a Sheridan blue streak in 20 cal a Break barrel in .22 that does a bit over 800 FPS and 2 .177 break barrels one does a little over 900 FPS and one that just barely stays sub sonic (1075 FPS) with 8 grain pellets.

With ammo prices lately I have been shooting air rifles a lot lately. I can still get .177 and .22 pellets for $5.50-$6.50 for 500 .20 caliber are more I have around 17K stacked . Honestly I wouldn't feel too handicapped limited to a decent air rifle and a half dozen #110 conibears if I had to fend for myself in the woods for a while I have Benjamin multi pumps in .177 and .22 and a Sheridan blue streak in 20 cal a Break barrel in .22 that does a bit over 800 FPS and 2 .177 break barrels one does a little over 900 FPS and one that just barely stays sub sonic (1075 FPS) with 8 grain pellets.
I’ve been shooting 22 blanks (Home Depot) for my Ramset nail gun in my bolt action rifle. I shove a piece of cleaning cloth down the barrel and drop in a couple .177 BBs like a muzzle loader lol

I’ve been shooting 22 blanks (Home Depot) for my Ramset nail gun in my bolt action rifle. I shove a piece of cleaning cloth down the barrel and drop in a couple .177 BBs like a muzzle loader lol
Why don't you order a tin of 22 pellets and load in front of the blanks ?

Buddy of mine bought a Bisley .454 the year before Pandemic. I watched him shoot it and said no thanks. He convinced me to try, so I shot one and said "OW". Then shot one left-handed so at least I'd hurt symmetrically.

What was more fun/ny was the .357/.44 Bain-Davis Blackhawk. :-D
Sounds like a .30-30 and less punishing than the .454.

The .45acp/colt convertible Blackhawk is probably one of my favs, but I'm .35-cal and small in wheelguns.

I picked up a Ruger Wrangler from Buds. 194.00 with free shipping. Now I can shoot all that cheap 22lr my 10/22 hates. I’ll post pics when I get home. The Wrangler has the same grip frame as the Blackhawks. At 10-25 yards I was hitting empty shotgun hulls and soda cans. I can’t complain. I haven’t printed it on paper. No need I’m happy with it.

I picked up a Ruger Wrangler from Buds. 194.00 with free shipping. Now I can shoot all that cheap 22lr my 10/22 hates. I’ll post pics when I get home. The Wrangler has the same grip frame as the Blackhawks. At 10-25 yards I was hitting empty shotgun hulls and soda cans. I can’t complain. I haven’t printed it on paper. No need I’m happy with it.
Seems like a nice “fun” gun. I wish I still had a .22

You can get felt cleaning wads in .22 made for airguns

At some point that's gonna cost as much per shot as an actual .22LR round (but be basement-safe). 😅

HUH. Wrangler. Didn't know that had been introduced.
A single-six was the first handgun I spent any time with, but I still don't own one. :-/
Gotsta have .22s.

At some point that's gonna cost as much per shot as an actual .22LR round (but be basement-safe). 😅

HUH. Wrangler. Didn't know that had been introduced.
A single-six was the first handgun I spent any time with, but I still don't own one. :-/
Gotsta have .22s.
I have 7000 22 caliber pellets on the shelf so they are not out of pocket cost right now. I also keep 1/4 in cork board . It comes in 12x12 sheets and a hollow punch set to make. Small wads . I do stuff like melt shot and flux in 9mm brass blue dot. 7/16 " cork wads in a 410 hull . If you paper patch it you can get 2-3 inch group at 25 yards I was pushing them ~1200 FPS😊

I have about 17000 pellets on hand in .177 , .22 and 20 caliber

I’ve been shooting my RWS 460 mag in .22 here lately as well. Wife and I pulled our Parker and Elite bows out to brush up on our archery too. Lots of shooting fun!

Back