Beckerhead Food Plates

Smoker session 3:

Had my parents over tonight. They bought me the smoker and I wanted to flex and do a nice dinner for them.

A 6lb turkey breast
2 sides of short ribs
Beef ribs

All were smoked in a combo of apple and hickory chips (4/1 ratio). I served them with air fried tater tots and my famous cucumber salad.

4daBAvs.jpg

Every time I use the smoker I get better at it. What a great gift! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Smoker session 3:

Had my parents over tonight. They bought me the smoker and I wanted to flex and do a nice dinner for them.

A 6lb turkey breast
2 sides of short ribs
Beef ribs

All were smoked in a combo of apple and hickory chips (4/1 ratio). I served them with air fried tater tots and my famous cucumber salad.

4daBAvs.jpg

Every time I use the smoker I get batter at it. What a great gift! :thumbsup:
Yum! Need a photo of the famous cucumber salad. Looks damn good man, thanks for posting.

Thank you, brother. Cucumbers, finely chopped jalapeños, and fresh dill in a dressing of evoo, wine vinegar, salt and pepper. It’s easy and good. :)

Thank you, brother. Cucumbers, finely chopped jalapeños, and fresh dill in a dressing of evoo, wine vinegar, salt and pepper. It’s easy and good. :)
Sounds good!

Smoker session 3:

A 6lb turkey breast
2 sides of short ribs
Beef ribs

4daBAvs.jpg

Every time I use the smoker I get better at it. What a great gift! :thumbsup:
Looks Mighty Delicious! Had to settle for Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Brussels
IMG_3828.JPG IMG_3827.JPG IMG_3842.JPG

I got try this salad it sounds Great ! I will probably use pickled Jalapeños though :D Thanks for the idea :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks damn good. i haven't had brussel sprouts forever. It sounds good.

I got try this salad it sounds Great ! I will probably use pickled Jalapeños though :D Thanks for the idea :thumbsup::thumbsup:
It’s really easy to make and everyone likes it. Sometimes I add a little finely chopped celery for a little extra crunch. Sometimes halved grape tomatoes. During the summer I may use fresh lemon juice instead of the red wine vinegar. Also, chose good jalapeños. I like them to have a nice punch of heat. Chopping them fine helps to disperse the heat and make it more tolerable for those with tolerance issues. ;)

6lbs of smoked turkey breast leads to leftovers. Chopped it up and added finely chopped celery, jalapeños, and dill. Some mayo, mustard powder, and a sprinkle of the dry rub I used. Smoked turkey salad for breakfast...

WaNW9K0.jpg

Super Bowl food:

Giant tray of sausage and meatball lasagna
LPdpm4T.jpg

Jalapeño poppers, rolled chicken quesadillas, and mozzarella sticks
vuTMCl0.jpg

Enjoy the game, fellas! :)

Super Bowl food:

Giant tray of sausage and meatball lasagna
LPdpm4T.jpg

Jalapeño poppers, rolled chicken quesadillas, and mozzarella sticks
vuTMCl0.jpg

Enjoy the game, fellas! :)
Damm, I'am at the wrong place again :thumbsup:

Bumping this thread up. :thumbsup:

Here’s what I made for dinner tonight; chicken in a white wine sauce, over veggies and grains (quinoa and cous cous), and some eggplant parm.

xJ6jL3m.jpg

Back