Beckerhead Food Plates

i made a huge batch of bladite gumbo, all gone, very spicey

27973256_10215740643499844_3969336965426363454_n.jpg

Been awhile. Here are a few items I have made recently.

Steak with mac n cheese and potato wedges.
HYLjJOe.jpg

Ham and bacon hasselback potatoes.
44CH8Zn.jpg

Eggs over-medium, grilled tomatoes, grilled squash and zucchini, and grilled sourdough bacon avacado toast.
dExX0CL.jpg

Derek could get his own cooking show! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Been awhile. Here are a few items I have made recently.

Steak with mac n cheese and potato wedges.
HYLjJOe.jpg

Ham and bacon hasselback potatoes.
44CH8Zn.jpg

Eggs over-medium, grilled tomatoes, grilled squash and zucchini, and grilled sourdough bacon avacado toast.
dExX0CL.jpg
looks delicious!

Made some Notches today with leftover Ground Turkey meat we used in the Burritos the night beforefirst the Burrito than the Notches they were both quite tasty :p
IMG_1658.JPG IMG_2263.JPG

Nice! But fresh jalepenos are much better than those ones in the jar with the juice and stuff...:p
:p As hot as I know the fresh Jalapeños are, the bacon filled ones you made the other day looked so good I would have ate em and not cared how much they made my mouth burn and eyes watered :thumbsup:

:p As hot as I know the fresh Jalapeños are, the bacon filled ones you made the other day looked so good I would have ate em and not cared how much they made my mouth burn and eyes watered :thumbsup:

Those ones weren't really all that hot. They were young, dark green and free of cracks. Perfect for bacon cheddar poppers!

No pictures but on a side note, I just used my BK5 in the kitchen. I’m pretty sure the “BK” stands for “Brisket Killer”. What a pleasure to wield!

Back