BeckerWest Spring gathering 2019

This gathering is going to be epic. I can't wait.

Well, hell......

As I reported in these pages last week, I had a pretty spectacular auto accident last week. I had a positively miraculous escape from it and was congratulating myself almost moment by moment on my great luck. I still feel that way but, last night at dinner a whole chunk of dental work dropped onto the dinner table....The side curtain airbag which most likely saved my life must have smacked my jawbone enough to screw things up....I thought I had one loosish tooth and as I was headed to the dentist soon...no big deal.... Am quite certain that if left untended it is gonna hurt like the devil and so having gotten as close as Portland, I am gonna head back to spend some time with the esteemed Dr. Eli and his mamarvelous array of the tools of happiness..... You can take it as a given that I would rather be just west of Eugene next weekend in a lovely patch of forest sharing fellowship, good food and a wee dram with some of my favorite people....

The words I wish to use to express my disappointment should not be used in a family friendly venue!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!

E

As much as we look forward to seeing you, your health is much more important.
Take care, Ethan. We'll see you at another time.
I guess I don't need to visit Barnacle Bill's now.
:(

Hey W Wapiti I sent you my contact info on your website. Feel free to contact me with any questions you have leading up to this weekend. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna hold you to that, otherwise I'm gonna get a dept. store mannequin put a beard and a vest on it. But only for Beckerwest, not for personal home use or anything. Let's not make this weird.
Oh, I needed that chuckle on a Monday. o_O
HA!!:D

I am super bummed you won't make it, Ethan, I was very much looking forward to meeting you. That said, your health is important and I wish you the speediest of recoveries. I hope to see you in November and if the stars align and I happen to see you sooner at a knife show or such, all the better.

Last day of work here and I'm sitting on pins and needles. Can't wait to get out of here.

Not bad, certainly could be worse.

ZzbxDbN.png

John and I are going to head out 6am Friday morning, should be there around noon.

Back