Bedside: What you got right now?

But again this is all without the use of those dangerous firearms, which I never mentioned once in the above text. I am only armed with a slingshot. And ball bearings. Be well all.

You're lucky...at least you have steel bearings, all I have is some driveway gravel and 3 marbles for my slingshot :confused::(

I sometimes keep my REK'd ASHBM there, but while it is pretty fast, it is not as fast as my waki's, so usually not. But I have always thought I would like a BWM - seems like it would be the fastest of Mistresses. Nice.
Of the models I have handled, it is. I just need to thin out the edge to make it more slicey and stabby. Then it will be perfect.

I have worn Comtac ear pro before and you can hear better than regular hearing. So not a bad suggestion in the earlier thread of you decide to discharge a musket in a confined space.

what I have next to my bed is a dirty diaper and a Olight Warrior X of M2R Warrior pro and crazy eyes:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have worn Comtac ear pro before and you can hear better than regular hearing. So not a bad suggestion in the earlier thread of you decide to discharge a musket in a confined space.

what I have next to my bed is a dirty diaper and a Olight Warrior X of M2R Warrior pro and crazy eyes:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Never, ever considered it before, but yeah those crazy eyes were pretty much 24/7/365 in the years of the dirty diaper. The intelligent burglar or armed robber will beat a hasty retreat once it becomes known that infants with their keeper reside therein. Crazy eyes never lie!

Back