Beer and Blades!

20190202_160339_zpsqqvoalxx.jpg

Im pretty much a beer snob. Way too many Micro brews and imports to mention. Love Chekvar. One called Riverwest Stein. A Heineken is great on a hot day. Duvel is amazing as well.[/QUOTE]
Same here, love my micro brews. Life is too short to drink cheap beer, and as Andy Roy says, life is too short to carry an ugly knife.

My buddy is obsessed with Two Hearted. I have yet to try it... need to get around to doing that.

It's a great IPA . I'm a West Coast Style IPA guy and this is more West Coast that East Coast style IMO. Brighter, sharper bitterness and not as "heavy" in the gut like the East Coast Style juice bombs.

I can't get it here in Washington but my brother in law from Michigan sends it to me and I pick it up when I'm back home in Texas visiting family. Usually have a heavy checked bag coming back!

It's a great IPA . I'm a West Coast Style IPA guy and this is more West Coast that East Coast style IMO. Brighter, sharper bitterness and not as "heavy" in the gut like the East Coast Style juice bombs.

I can't get it here in Washington but my brother in law from Michigan sends it to me and I pick it up when I'm back home in Texas visiting family. Usually have a heavy checked bag coming back!
That sounds nice, especially the "not so heavy" part. I guess they do sell it a lot in Texas, that's where I'm at :)

hNehNJK.jpg

WE 617F, Troeg’s Brewing ‘Troeganator’, and a Primanti Bros. capicola and bacon sandwich.

If you don’t know what Primanti’s is, it’s a local chain here in Pittsburgh, that started as one shop in the ‘Strip District’. Its got cole-slaw, French fries, tomatoes, and whatever meat you choose, shoved between two slices of Italian bread. Top with a few dashes of hot sauce, and eat! It’s a Pittsburgh institution. You might have had a sandwich with fries and slaw elsewhere, labeled as a ‘Pittsburgh’ sandwich, but unless it’s from Primanti’s, it’s just a cheap imitation. If you’ve never had one, you’ve never really eaten. If you’ve never had one in ‘the Strip’ after last call on a Friday or Saturday night, half kicked leaving one of the clubs, you haven’t truly lived!

WE - 7/10
Troeganator - 9/10
Primanti’s - 11/10

Back