Benchmade and their choices as a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell right easy who actually appreciates this county and it's rights and those who are "liberal" in their "thinking".
This type of thought process is part of why we are in a serious political crisis. United we stand, divided we fall.

4V978Gk.gif

Oops I forgot guns ARE tools. Look at the great things you can do around the house with a gun.

It is a tool with a distinct purpose. Self defense. Just because of you cant use it to wash windows or drive a screw doesnt change that.

And so what if it is a weapon? That's not inherently a bad thing as a guns natural disposition is neutral.

I'm against arming teachers. I am all for allowing teachers to be armed in schools if they so chose. There is a difference.

General knife discussion is for knives.

Not right wing gun politics.

Can a moderator please move this to the political sub thread please.
We’re discussing a knife manufacturer cutting up guns, you guys are turning into right and left.

I still don't get the outrage. For whatever its worth, I'm a gun lover. I have enough to make other gun lovers give me strange looks. My kids started shooting before they were 10, I bought them guns before they could walk. I'm a true gun lover.

I've fought and bled for our rights, the 2nd being the most important imo. So I don't take people's rights being trampled lightly

Even with all that said, I'm baffled by the outrage. BM is owned by Americans, who have the same rights as the rest of us. Even if they came out as anti gun, who cares, it's their right to think whatever they want. If they declared themselves full blown, manbun, skinny jeans liberals. That's their right. Amazing how many screaming about rights, crap on BM for this. Are they not free to think how they want? That doesn't sound very American to me to bash them over it.

This whole cause of the day, outraged about everything is depressing. Our society goes from one temper tantrum to the next. It's ok to disagree, but to act like BM must bend to your will or else, is kinda childish. If you don't want to support them, that's your choice. They don't owe you any explanation though.

I'm gonna go admire my guns that BM didn't cut in half. See ya at the next revolt. My pitchfork and torch are ready.:rolleyes:

Ok I can see I’ve clearly upset some people here so I’m going to leave this topic and wish you all well in the rest of your day. I’ll still support Benchmade because their decision literally affects no one and they make IMO the best quality knives for the money.

I still don't get the outrage. For whatever its worth, I'm a gun lover. I have enough to make other gun lovers give me strange looks. My kids started shooting before they were 10, I bought them guns before they could walk. I'm a true gun lover.

I've fought and bled for our rights, the 2nd being the most important imo. So I don't take people's rights being trampled lightly

Even with all that said, I'm baffled by the outrage. BM is owned by Americans, who have the same rights as the rest of us. Even if they came out as anti gun, who cares, it's their right to think whatever they want. If they declared themselves full blown, manbun, skinny jeans liberals. That's their right. Amazing how many screaming about rights, crap on BM for this. Are they not free to think how they want? That doesn't sound very American to me to bash them over it.

This whole cause of the day, outraged about everything is depressing. Our society goes from one temper tantrum to the next. It's ok to disagree, but to act like BM must bend to your will or else, is kinda childish. If you don't want to support them, that's your choice. They don't owe you any explanation though.

I'm gonna go admire my guns that BM didn't cut in half. See ya at the next revolt. My pitchfork and torch are ready.:rolleyes:

They themselves obviously feel quite differently, given the amount of damage control going on on both their IG and FB pages, as well as the Police department who posted the pictures up initially, having almost immediately yanked the post, and then posting up a bunch of explanation and defense of their own.

Even with all that said, I'm baffled by the outrage. BM is owned by Americans, who have the same rights as the rest of us. Even if they came out as anti gun, who cares, it's their right to think whatever they want.
"Benchmade is a proud and unwavering supporter of both law enforcement and Second Amendment rights."

You don't see why people are disappointed?

Ok I can see I’ve clearly upset some people here so I’m going to leave this topic and wish you all well in the rest of your day. I’ll still support Benchmade because their decision literally affects no one and they make IMO the best quality knives for the money.

Disagreeing is not the same as being upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back