Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Busse and firearms.. :thumbsup:

Patiently waiting on my chance for a HDFK

I1FuzNx.jpg

Love the Bunker Buster and their ScrapYard cousins.

I don't usually collect knives I don't use but I love the Enzo folders. One may or may not have come open in my pocket and stabbed me in the thigh but that knife got beaten to hell and the detent on these knives is good. The smaller flat ground knife is S30V, the scandis are D2, and the bigger ffg is N690. The Borka(bigger knife) usually has micarta on their scandi blade but a couple emails to Finland fixed that. They were very accommodating.

There are desert ironwood and antique ivory micarta versions out there that I think I'll have to indulge in.

I'd like to mod the birch scaled Birk, the corners need some rounding. I'd like to darken the scales somewhat but from what I've read birch is not impressed with stains.

A Busse ASH2 that was stripped and re-worked by Josh.

djDOzds.jpg

That is a thing of beauty. I had a canvas scaled version which I thought I loved, right up until I hit something with it. The pinky bite with that knife was brutal for my sissy pants digits.

Interesting Gus. Is that bark left on SR101? I’m not sure what Ban did other than the secondary grind.

Sorry I was just messing with you Justin. I know you’re not really into the Busse knives. It’s a vintage Infi, with Infi dimples. I bought it this way on the secondary market awhile back. I’m guessing Ban probably stripped it, did a regrind, and put on one of his famous convex edges. It probably also had his nice frosty satin finish when it was originally done.

Last edited:
Back