Best Looking Spyderco

Took me a while to warm to the Spyderco look at first. Now, they just look right.
There's some seriously good lookin' folders shown here.
But the OP's pic of a Mamba, that's it right there for me.

Of those I own, I'll go with this

pZZZQcN.jpg

Spyderco_Green_Goddard_SE_Folder_Knife_3.66in_Satin_Plain_VG-10_SPY-C16POD_-_Front.jpg

This one looks pretty and other variations of it

My friend lost my olive green Goddard. I miss it so much. I actually prefer the Goddard to the Endura....

Except the waved endura, that is too sick!

Definitely some nice stuff in the ethnic series.

For me top three are PPT, Yojimbo, and Ayoob. I know not typical but for me form follows function so it the function is there the form is sublime.

The Sypdiechef and Leafstorm are also favs and a bit more decorative.

And for a favorite that I don't own it would have to be that 25th anniversary Delica.

Picture pulled from here. https://spydercollector.wordpress.com/category/collectibles/
spyderco_anniversarydelicanative_delica_1.jpg

Came here to see the Schempp Bowie. Saw this and left content:

It may only be rivaled by this (wish I had one!):

View attachment 806489

Thanks!

Hungarian is not only one of the nicest looking Spydercos <besides the bollocks-looking tulip maker's mark> but it has one of the most ergonomic set of handles in the Spyderco lineup-- that's saying A LOT!!! :cool:

that round cross-section really needs to be gripped to be fully appreciated. Keep your eye out, they come up sometimes on the Exchange for VERY REASONABLE prices. A true gem that hasn't been fully appreciated as much as it should be, IMHO.

the pattada, it will be mine sooner than later. Sal mentioned a k390 version, might have to wait on that one, though the regular is probably more than enough for me

Let's face it: Spydies look... weird. Sort of. But they work. Due to some of the best engineering, ergonomics, innovative designs, blade steel, locks and materials.

Definitely some nice stuff in the ethnic series.

For me top three are PPT, Yojimbo, and Ayoob. I know not typical but for me form follows function so it the function is there the form is sublime.

The Sypdiechef and Leafstorm are also favs and a bit more decorative.

And for a favorite that I don't own it would have to be that 25th anniversary Delica.

Picture pulled from here. https://spydercollector.wordpress.com/category/collectibles/
spyderco_anniversarydelicanative_delica_1.jpg

Is that a Mosaic damascus panel as the bolster?

The Spyderco Southard is extremely nice!
I had some great pics, but photobucket....
At any rate, the Southard sports the Spyderco stonewash blade as opposed to the more common satin finish, and it looks incredibly good imo.

Back