Best premium steel blad around $200

You'll start learning more and more as you fall in love with your blades...

However easiest way to find a great knife for $200-$250 -> follow these four steps and you will never be disappointed:

1. Buy American made (Italian and Japanese OK too). DO NOT BUY MADE in CHINA!
2. Buy the knives with the following blade steels, any one of them is OK -> Supersteel category: M390, ZDP-189, CTS-XHP, CPM 20CV, S35VN, CPM S110V, CPM S90V, N690, M4
3. Buy the knives that have at least 3.5 inch blade. I like 'em personally 4 - 4.5 inches -> more practical use.
4. Buy the knives from the following brands: Zero Tolerance, Spyderco, Benchmade, Emerson, Fantoni, Spartan Blades, Southern Grind, Borus, Rick Hinderer (if you are lucky to find used within $250) or any other American makers...

P.S. Keep the blade shinning & oiled and well maintained and enjoy the romance!

1. Buy whatever you want. Reate and WE are at the top of the knifegame.
2. 97.6% of people don't need a supersteel. But when you're in the 200 bucks range, fair enough.
3. Depends on legality and what you actually need.
4. Buy from whatever you want. And preferably get a chance to handle them before purchase. ZT makes a lot of knives that a lot of people love, but if they don't fit your hand, they won't work for you.

M390 elmax pr anything equivalent

And not a sydohole fan

I am exploring lol that's why I'm here..I'm honestly a benchmade fan currently and as for spyderco I just dont like the look

I dislike slip joint knifes

Lots of dislike......and opinion for someone asking for help. If you know what you like and don't like you should be more than capable of finding a knife on your own. (I even left a few out.)

M390 Spyderco Delica. Just had mine Rockwell tested- 61.4 first hit, 61.8 second. Great Knife- good ergos, edge retention, super lightweight, I like Spydercos looks personally, $125 after shipping from BBS- good price for what you get.

Back