Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

See I drink stouts too!!!
4ATQrvL.jpg

I know this is all about enjoyment, but the best intentions go awry. This beer was simply the most revolting crap I've ever tasted, it's all about the gimmick, faux witticism and pretentiousness that seems to have infested brewing in the past few years. Give it a ridiculous name, chase a gimmick and so on, then stop selling it give it another name and so on. :rolleyes:

A Rodent by any other name:poop:;) Where's my exterminator?

g0Nfz14.jpg

I know this is all about enjoyment, but the best intentions go awry. This beer was simply the most revolting crap I've ever tasted, it's all about the gimmick, faux witticism and pretentiousness that seems to have infested brewing in the past few years. Give it a ridiculous name, chase a gimmick and so on, then stop selling it give it another name and so on. :rolleyes:

A Rodent by any other name:poop:;) Where's my exterminator?

g0Nfz14.jpg

I wasn't impressed with it on cask either! :D :thumbsup:

Och ya lads with your Speysides, the Cragganmore and an 18 yr old Glenfiddich, I'm jealous. The Drambuie dinna count ya ken.

It was all Pt-Luso Pt-Luso and Jack Black Jack Black ’s idea. ;)

yT3cmTZh.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) :D :thumbsup:

Nice whisky discussion gents, fond as I am of a Rusty Nail, I tend to keep my sippin' whisky neat ;) I haven't drunk much whisky over the holiday, seemed to be too much wine and beer flowing, but I have a few nice bottles to while away the winter, including my favourite Lagavulin :thumbsup:

Lagavulin is my personal favorite, as well, Jack. And it's the new holiday tradition to share it with my brother-in-law.

Back