Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

I abominate those fruity beers. I find them quite execrable.
This is a good one.
39rFEqp.jpg

Good choice! What do you think of their 1554?

Prices are much better over in Huddersfield, and The Sportsman always serves a good pint :) :thumbsup:

Ahhh yes the Sportsman :thumbsup: Only been there once when I did the Transpennine ale trail about 5 years ago. I remember it being a cracking pub and cracking ale!

I ve noticed a new trend in beer with "tropical passionfruity notes" etc etc.

It's happening here as well. I was at the Brass Castle brewery beer festival in Malton in North Yorkshire last Saturday. Their renowned for their modern craft brews. Tried a 'mango beer', but it wasn't just mango undertones, it was literally pure mango. Absolutely disgusting... :eek:

Last night several pints of "Hilltop Brewery Plum Porter 4.7%" at the Roscoe Head pub in Liverpool,
hence the expendable SAK Waiter.
0z1QYkF.jpg

zNVxL7M.jpg

Today is the last day of the regular season of rugby league. Paris team plays outside (a small town on the Atlantic coast, strong as an ox :() and might loose, now if the team (an obscure little town in Jura, tough as a nail!:mad:) behind wins, we shall have to play league 2 second (another obscure town, in the Alps, hungry as if they'd die of starvation:eek:) not to be relegated to second league.
I really need some gris-gris to help me cross fingers!
Sod_Affligem.jpg
contenders are 1) La Rochelle 2) Oyonnax 3) Grenoble. :D

Guys...really? This is totally Gay. Get a girlfriend Losers! Stop sharpening your own blades and look out for the red devil dude. He's a total liberal who likes other dudes and wants to sharpen their blades with his tongue. Ewwww..
What’s wrong with you, sunshine? Your mom ground you?

Phweewf! just in time.
I was opening that tin of spam and about to feed it to the porch bloodhounds Red ,Devil and Dude.
w a f prawnhead.

I figured since bhyde bhyde could show cassieg the door, the least I could do was get rid of his trash. OK guys, back to beverages and blades please!

This bottle is gone but there is another just like it. An ice cube, some cold water and a shot make a nice evening drink in a rocks glass.
Some sweet stag on this knife by Randy Golden for Stag Saturday.
S0WNefx.jpg

Aaaaahhhh now thats more like it. Clean malty goodness at 17$aud for 6 pack .
Aussies tend to deplore "warm flat pommy beer" but the fact is its room or cellar temperature which is fairly cool especially in England. My Grandfather used to say if its too cold you cant taste it. True enough but I still put the Coopers in the freezer and a glass in the fridge. Frosty with ice crystals forming. For beer related hilarity check out VIZ magazine online - The Real Ale Tw*ts.

20180506_120814.jpg

Coopers is an old school family owned Australian brewer with a huge range to choose from. They certainly leave anything the Kiwis make for dead...dont worry I'll get a bite soon.
Mammoth tooth S&M mini toothpick.
20180506_120549.jpg

Back