Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

cCIVxLg.jpg

- dang o_O And another one bites the dust...

Mine have been falling like flies recently too! :D Now I'm largely down to the Christmas presents :rolleyes: I really don't like the way some of the Scotch whiskey houses have been messing around with their sacred blends the past few years, they seem designed to con the uneducated o_O I'm a long-time fan of Talisker though, and this is still a decent enough dram :thumbsup:

2xrRsvG.jpg

eGpvmjm.jpg

LOL...! Jack Black Jack Black - am out of Christmas pressie whisky too

Bought myself some nice Bowmore, matured in sherry casks, which is going down nicely.........but none as well as the Rattray I was introduced to last year, and have recently opened. Oh, my.........:D Nectar.

And, as luck would have it, the missus has booked us a retreat in early peak season up in Islay, here's a view right by the cottage.......think we'll need to go taste a wee dram or three........

LOL...! Jack Black Jack Black - am out of Christmas pressie whisky too

Bought myself some nice Bowmore, matured in sherry casks, which is going down nicely.........but none as well as the Rattray I was introduced to last year, and have recently opened. Oh, my.........:D Nectar.

And, as luck would have it, the missus has booked us a retreat in early peak season up in Islay, here's a view right by the cottage.......think we'll need to go taste a wee dram or three........

I'm out of my Christmas whisky, too (four bottles of Scotch single malts and one bottle of bourbon). Would love to visit Islay someday. I have a lifetime lease of one square foot of the peat fields on Islay from Laphroaig (since 1997).

Back