Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Thank you Dylan, the Old Engine Oil was very enjoyable, thick and dark, as the name suggests :) I spent £300 on beer, mainly mixed cases, and only got 2 stouts! :( Cool offerings from montana my friend, and your WCLF looks wonderful, as always :) Great pic :thumbsup:

Taylor, that photo is just amazing :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Very nice JP :) :thumbsup:

IzjVokU.jpg
Thanks again Jack!

My apologies for the late response, Dan. It's a good question regarding the lighter - I think I found it on one of the big retail sites and the reviews were good enough that I went ahead and ordered it. The brand name is Kuboy (I don't know much beyond that, to be frank). It takes Zippo fuel, flints and such and due to its enclosed design, it doesn't evaporate nearly as fast as a typical Zippo does.

Here is a better pic of it.

50mvpoO.jpg
Thanks Dylan. That's an interesting design. I will try to find one.

Dan.

The solution to my coffee problems: pour it yourself drip.
CN7e2Ge.jpg

I'll keep an eye peeled for a wide-mouthed thermos, though. I don't like having to nuke the second mug when I've already heated it once.
I'm probably channelling my dad. He hated to hear the piezoelectric igniters clicking on the stove- all that electricity being wasted.

Coffee with friends on the back deck this morning.

LN5WTHv.jpg

Nice friends :) :thumbsup:

The solution to my coffee problems: pour it yourself drip.
CN7e2Ge.jpg

I'll keep an eye peeled for a wide-mouthed thermos, though. I don't like having to nuke the second mug when I've already heated it once.
I'm probably channelling my dad. He hated to hear the piezoelectric igniters clicking on the stove- all that electricity being wasted.

Interesting Jer :cool: I like the Klean Kanteen range :thumbsup:

Celebrating geographic diversity this evening. Beverage from California (made in the New England style), cup from Texas, blade from Yorkshire, slip from Oregon. What a great wide world we live in!

Xxq079Lh.jpg

Cheers, friends!

Cheers Greg :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I have a house full of beer at the minute, but I'm looking forward to re-visiting the Sam's Smith's range :) :thumbsup:

C94j4Jb.jpg

Back