Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

I’d like to know what the knife here is. Don’t recognize it, but it looks like something I’d like.
It’s an LT Wright Coyote in A2 with natural canvas. The fit and finish is amazing the micarta and steel are perfectly flush. I just got it in and cant wait to use it.

Coti9Sb.jpg

cup of Kenya AA

Last edited:
I've been wanting to try Buffalo Trace Bourbon for months but it's like Northwoods knives around here. It doesn't stay on the shelves very long and you have to be at the right place at the right time to snag a bottle.

Fresh pic. I haven't even taken a sip yet but that's gonna change right now.

Buffalo Trace.jpg

I've been wanting to try Buffalo Trace Bourbon for months but it's like Northwoods knives around here. It doesn't stay on the shelves very long and you have to be at the right place at the right time to snag a bottle.

View attachment 1513082

I’ve heard good things about it, but also haven’t been able to find it.... let me know how it is!

View attachment 1513082
Buffalo Trace is a great everyday bourbon if you can find it. It’s the same place and people that bring you Eagle Rare and Blanton’s, so how could you go wrong. They also have the best and most informative tour on the trail as well.

Their bourbon cream is amazing mixed in with hot chocolate on cold camping morning.

Last edited:
I’ve heard good things about it, but also haven’t been able to find it.... let me know how it is!
I’m about halfway through that glass and so far, so good.

I’m not good at describing all the nuances . All I can say is that I find it enjoyable but I don’t think it’s going to be my favorite.

M Mitt described it pretty well, I think. A great everyday bourbon.

I’ve only tried maybe 6 or 7 bourbons. Still pretty new at it but so far, 1792 Small Batch has turned out to be my favorite. That of course, could change at any time.

View attachment 1513082
Pretty common around here, it’s good, but I prefer Wild Turkey 101 for my everyday sipper!

Back