Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike ( knifeswapper knifeswapper ),

I know you said December as projected arrival of the BF knives from Viper, but I was curious if they are able to provide you with any progress updates (or even some teaser pictures). If not, no worries, I'll pipe down and be patient; but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

With the way these knives are manufactured, there is really not any "progress" pictures. As the components are assembled as they are dropped in the box. I could take the the slabs off one I have here and take a picture :D

Expected ship date from Italy is still late November / early December. Although if they split-ship may have some earlier.

With the way these knives are manufactured, there is really not any "progress" pictures. As the components are assembled as they are dropped in the box. I could take the the slabs off one I have here and take a picture :D

Expected ship date from Italy is still late November / early December. Although if they split-ship may have some earlier.

We really appreciate the update, and your effort in making this happen for us.

Ah well. Assembly lines have their own peculiar appeal, though not so much for knife nuts.

Thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back