Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ed @Modoc ED ...at last I can a good nights sleep now that I know the truth about Wombat excrement....but dont let those cute furry little chubsters fool you....they can do a lot of damage...in one instance a child crawled down a wombat hole and came face to face with enraged occupant...massive digging claws and huge bucky front teeth ....didnt matter...the beast simply muscled up and crushed the victim against the sides of the burrow killing him by suffocation!!!...even in death the Wombat is a double deadly foe...bounce one off your bullbar and you'll know all about it....then 2 weeks later ...lying dead and bloated on the roadside ...the festering now barrel sized corpse simply explodes in the heat....in Australia even the cute cuddly animals are incredibly dangerous.

Mine is being shipped too! Great timing bc I have my eye on Mike's up coming run of lionsteel knives. I have no experience with these modern traditionals and it looks like viper knives have a similar build style to lionsteel so i can't wait to handle this swayback.

I wasn't going to bother everybody with this, but my order has shipped too!
Mike was thoughtful enough to tell me not to make myself crazy trying to track the shipment before this evening. Almost like he knows who he's dealing with.
Thanks, Mike.

I wasn't going to bother everybody with this, but my order has shipped too!
Mike was thoughtful enough to tell me not to make myself crazy trying to track the shipment before this evening. Almost like he knows who he's dealing with.
Thanks, Mike.
I can relate. When my mailman is on schedule he delivers my mail about 1 hour before I get home from work. I've been known to chase him down on my lunch break just so I can have my knife 4 hours sooner. It's a sickness.o_O

Thank you Mike for a smooth process, I know it’s a lot of work but your efforts are appreciated.

I can relate. When my mailman is on schedule he delivers my mail about 1 hour before I get home from work. I've been known to chase him down on my lunch break just so I can have my knife 4 hours sooner. It's a sickness.o_O
Ha! I have my mailman’s phone number (his relief too) and if it’s something important, I call to find where he is on the route.

I know his route. I’ll meet him in town and he gets coffee or ice cream depending on the time of day or the weather.
That's what I call service! Do you buy the coffee and ice cream? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back