Attention BF2020 Knife Count

I will commit to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In for 2. My dad recently started taking more interest in knives, now that he is retired. Prior all he had was whatever he could find at a gas station for under $5. I think it would be nice to give 1 to him as a gift, so we have matching knives to carry.

If CONUS delivery (haven't worked out international yet; but it is 2020 and I have faith we can solve that); anyone that gets more than one can request a variance in the color so they don't end up with twins.

That sounds great!

In for 2, one for me, one for my god-daughter. Hoping that the scales are different on my 2, good teaching example of how even though it's the "same" material, it's different. Going to let her have first choice.

In the past I always bought 3, and I've ended up giving away most of the "extras". If allowed, I'll do that again.

I have a feeling this is going to be a strong carry for me, as I've always liked the Swayback pattern. I have a RR Swayback in my pocket today.

If CONUS delivery (haven't worked out international yet; but it is 2020 and I have faith we can solve that); anyone that gets more than one can request a variance in the color so they don't end up with twins.

In for 2 and this is great! Would love a difference in color.

I'm not such a huge fan of the swayback pattern but would buy one to get to the necessary 300 minimum. Where are we at so far?

In for one, please. Very glad to see this happening this year! Thanks again, Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back