Attention BF2020 Knife Count

I will commit to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In for 3, one for me one for my son (he turns 1 tomorrow) and one more for the safe so im not scared to carry one! I work on boats so a simple drop can be a kerplunk and bye bye.

Last edited:
If CONUS delivery (haven't worked out international yet; but it is 2020 and I have faith we can solve that); anyone that gets more than one can request a variance in the color so they don't end up with twins.

If international delivery works out, I’d be in for one.

Voted, I’m in for two....don’t dare me to buy three.

Last edited:
By my count, we are now at 206 (~ 69%) in about 8 hours. That looks pretty good, although the last few are always the hardest. A lot of people have said they would suck up an extra one (or two), though, so I am optimistic.

Edit:
Sorry, it looks like there is already something there. :cool::thumbsup:

Last edited:
If CONUS delivery (haven't worked out international yet; but it is 2020 and I have faith we can solve that); anyone that gets more than one can request a variance in the color so they don't end up with twins.

This may make me change my vote to 2 knives.

I am definitely in for two but will commit to more if we end up short.

Same here, I have 3 nephews that will eventually need a knife since they live in the country...of course only one is ready now and I already gave him a nice Case but Christmas is coming FAST (can't believe I just said that or that I have been working from home for almost 5 months now).

Thanks again Mike for making this happen!

I’ll promise to purchase 1. I’ll buy a second if a) the desire hits me
b) we are close to having enough but need to move a few more to get enough
c) mike ends up with some he needs to move from folks that back out

Mike, knifeswapper knifeswapper , how quickly do you need to get to 300? I know a lot of guys are offering to buy more, but knowing a time cutoff will allow others who might be willing to do the same should we get down to the wire (whenever that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back