BF2020 Viper Swayback Discuss Thread

:eek: this made me check my email, and BAM! conformation sent:D Although if this stalls out for 4 days in Fayetteville like my Rough Ryder I ordered, I definitely won't be the first to post a pic :p
Thanks again Mike for all your work getting this off the ground and running :cool::thumbsup:

The vast majority were blonde in color. But, all shipments are awaiting pickup and I have the 13 ugliest sitting on my desk! So, rest assured, yours was not in the bottom dozen.

BTW, if anybody wants a cull, message / email me.

Many thanks to Charlie, Adam, and Frank for helping with the distribution. You bailed me out when the factory forgot our plans (they were very upset and apologetic about it as well).

In the meantime I will post pictures here of the lionSteel Swing and Fox Recoil that you passed on..... Both are going to be phenomenal knives. But this horn Viper is in a class all its own.

Okay, I may have panicked a little. I got my notification yesterday and was amazed to be among the first...

Unless the USPS exceeds all expectations, I won't be first :(
Supposed to be here Monday. As of right now, I'm going out of town for a couple of weeks on Sunday....so I won't have pics until after Thanksgiving. I never expected them to arrive this early so I'll still get it before I expected it :D

Back