BF2020 Viper Swayback Discuss Thread

Thanks knifeswapper knifeswapper , look forward to hearing from Adam.
Your work on this is much appreciated.
I don't mind waiting a few more weeks for a couple of blondes:cool:

I wasn’t aware that there might be more offerings besides the rams horn . I ordered the micarta and burl. I have two sons but they are not really interested in knives like I am. Too bad. More for me. Really hoping for a blonde horn Wondering when the other versions will be shipped?

I wasn’t aware that there might be more offerings besides the rams horn . I ordered the micarta and burl. I have two sons but they are not really interested in knives like I am. Too bad. More for me. Really hoping for a blonde horn Wondering when the other versions will be shipped?

Did you order through CollectorKnives?
They show sold out of micarta.
Man that micarta looks good I think I may prefer it.

The are no other options for the forum knife other than the Rams Horn. Prior to the forum knife choice, Mike had the Viper Swayback available in Micarta, Stag, and dyed oak (all sold out, I believe).

I believe he will have Amboyna Burl, natural canvas Micarta, and marbled carbon fiber available soon.

After a long day working on the farm, I drove home, took a nice hot shower, put on some clean duds, then fired up the ‘puter to check email and update some notes taken on some research to grow pea plants.

What a pleasant surprise to see my order for two had shipped. What a great way to start my Friday night. The cold ones are gonna taste even better tonight!

Thanks again to all those who worked to make this possible. Nice to see a little light in such a challenging year.

Same here. Checked Spam.

All orders shipped, all notification emails automatically sent. If a spam filter somewhere hijacked the notice; log in to your account on our site and check order status.

Yes I ordered from CK. As of this morning the burl and micarta are still available

I think one of you is talking the first production run (sold out) and the other is talking Early Reserves (not in stock yet).

Wow, the suspense !!!
I won't be the first or among the first either as I live in Canada but I keep coming to this thread with built up anticipation of seeing how our knife looks like :thumbsup:

I chuckled with the USPS tracking. The local post office received the package but the reported time was after the actual time. Example: Actual Time=9:00 AM, reported PO time 10:30AM. Doesn't matter as it is reported out for delivery anyway. Original est delivery was for Monday.

Added: Noon. Received my single Viper Swayback forum knife. Everything looks good. I've seen nicer Rams Horn, but it is just fine. Closes dead center. Good walk & talk. Sharp.

Last edited:
mine is out for delivery :) but I'll be at one my grandsons final tournament baseball game today and I hope he wins first place but most important I hope he has a lot of fun.
I'm sure I won't have 1st bragging rights but that's okay, can't wait to see all the pics

Back