BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

Watch this be a 10,000 piece run! Hence upping the max quantity to 3. I have a feeling that these won't flip as well as past sprints....

Holy shiiite Jonny! 10,000?! Does BHQ even hold 10,000 knives on their shelves? :p

I wonder if anyone asked BladeHQ how many pieces they did for this run. It does not look to be 1,200. I think it's much more than that.

If you told me a year ago that the Manix in M4/DLC would move faster than Stormy Daniels and the M4/DLC PM2 would still be for sale almost an hour into the release I would never have believed you!

I still want to know what the quantities were for the M4 Manixi, the satin took literally 3 months to sell out but the DLC took under an hour, the Manix is a popular model but it's not PM2 kind of popular...I'm guessing this run is pretty big since BHQ know they can make a pile off this even at $175 a piece.

It’s times like these that I’m glad my girlfiriend lives a thousand miles away in Tucson so she can’t scrutinize my impulse purchases :)
I'm still trying to come up with an excuse to tell my wife.. was gonna use the "it's super limited and if I don't want it I can make money off it." excuse, but I have a feeling that the secondary market will become over-saturated with them.. I'll figure something out before she finds the package. :p

Confirmed order here for only one .
I’m not greedy lol well sometimes :)
The gates are open folks just a heads up!

Anyone ordering a black Ti Casey Lynch Clip? Is it more cost effective to just buy directly from Casey?

I bought a black Casey with it. I believe all his clips are $18(bhq-$20) except the black ones which are either $3-4 more. And shipping from Casey is $3 no matter how many you order. But everytime i talk to him he usually has everything but the black clips.
Not positive on all of that, it's been a minute.

I remember hearing the satin m4 jade para2 was 2400 pieces including the collector club pieces.

I just look on the DLT page and it looks like they bumped the price on these and removed the questions for the M390 exclusive. Hopefully that means they are getting ready to do another huge run of these.

I think you might be right.

I bought a black Casey with it. I believe all his clips are $18(bhq-$20) except the black ones which are either $3-4 more. And shipping from Casey is $3 no matter how many you order. But everytime i talk to him he usually has everything but the black clips.
Not positive on all of that, it's been a minute.

I went to order it and now they want to charge me for shipping since I did not add it to my original order.

I think they went up on price a bit too. No more $10 off if you buy two this time? :D

They mention the 2018 pricing is in effect (and hence the price increase I guess). The buy 2 get $10 off bonus is still there. Given the success of the last run, there is no reason not to believe that DLT will redo it. I believe at $162 it will still sell very well.

Reactions: AF
I went to order it and now they want to charge me for shipping since I did not add it to my original order.

Talk on the phone to a bhq staff tomorrow. I'm sure they can ship it together with your PM2 without additional shipping fee charged.

Strange that the 52100 Satin Para is higher priced than a DLC M4 Para.

Edit: guess the difference is the carbon Fiber.

They mention the 2018 pricing is in effect (and hence the price increase I guess). The buy 2 get $10 off bonus is still there. Given the success of the last run, there is no reason not to believe that DLT will redo it. I believe at $162 it will still sell very well.

I think they will too. I bought one and I really enjoy carrying and fidgeting with this one. It's the most perfect PM2 I've ever had, and I've had lots. First one I've never had to take a tool to; perfect right out of the box, in every single way.

5okutXy.jpg

Back