BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

Talk on the phone to a bhq staff tomorrow. I'm sure they can ship it together with your PM2 without additional shipping fee charged.

I ordered one anyway and then included a note with my order number from an hour ago in my note. It's only $2.99 but it would be nice based on the principle of it if someone actually bothers to read the notes! But yes, I will call mañana to see if I can mooch that $2.99 for shipping the Lynch black Ti clip ;)

Keeping an eye on the Big Auction Site flippers, one seller is now using a photo which is NOT a stock photo. Shows one of these in hand and showing in the background looks like a shelf full of Spydies. Hmm! Wonder where this photo was taken and what are those rows of Spydie boxes containing? Insider trading anyone?! :eek:

I just hope if it's insider trading job, the insider won't spit (or worse) on my one I have ordered :D

Got this and the 52100 PM2 inbound!
Keeping an eye on the Big Auction Site flippers, one seller is now using a photo which is NOT a stock photo. Shows one of these in hand and showing in the background looks like a shelf full of Spydies. Hmm! Wonder where this photo was taken and what are those rows of Spydie boxes containing? Insider trading anyone?! :eek:

I just hope if it's insider trading job, the insider won't spit (or worse) on my one I have ordered :D

They probably took it from BladeHQ's IG feed from earlier today...

Got this and the 52100 PM2 inbound!

They probably took it from BladeHQ's IG feed from earlier today...

Yup silly me, that's it. Just checked. Photo stolen from BHQ-IG page. No conspiracy! No spitting or sh*tting on my order ;)

If DLT did m390 in a Red manix for 152.. a man can dream can't he?:rolleyes:
Ive never owned a manix. Handle color is almost irrelevant to me. Ive been holding out for a sprint run/exclusive in the M390 "family". I would definitely be on board with this one.

Had the wrong zip code. Just realized it. Cancelled the order and re-ordered. Added a Lynch Clip too :) Thanks for the idea on that!

I want more M390

Me to

a046qQN.jpg

Back