BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

Not going to lie... If BladeHQ posted another run of the Satin M4 PM2 for sale in an hour I'd be all over it. I kinda regret selling mine and I'm not a fan of coated blades/hardware in general but I'm gonna give this a shot.

I bet this was a big run. Wasn't the DLT Red a big run - like 2000?

I just look on the DLT page and it looks like they bumped the price on these and removed the questions for the M390 exclusive. Hopefully that means they are getting ready to do another huge run of these.

Reactions: AF
Got 2 . Probably will only keep one, but didn't want to risk not being able to get another one if it's my dream knife.

Now 3 different sellers show their listings on the big auction site. It'd be actually funny if it was not so sad!

OK, I lost on the guesstimating game. I had said 12 minutes past and then 25 minutes past. I surrender, I'm French :D

in bold that aint a bad thing......:)

yeah kinda surprised as well but its early still...whats a couple of hours or a day or 2 to sell out. still pretty fast.

Got one!
Yeah first time site wouldnt process after checkout. Opened a new tab and it worked.

First time it was so slow I almost bought 4 at once from clicking add to cart so many times o_O

I accidentally clicked multiple times too. then it took forever to remove the extra from the cart maybe I should have just bought the extra one too. Glad my order went through. GL everyone.

I ordered mine at about 10 after without issue and got my confirmation email a few minutes ago. Totally painless process from my perspective!

It’s times like these that I’m glad my girlfiriend lives a thousand miles away in Tucson so she can’t scrutinize my impulse purchases :)

No way it was 2000. That red m390 PM2 sold out like a flash and selling for well over $100 what they originally cost.
Really not, actually factually. I held out for a day or two before I ordered my red M390. Then they shipped mine before everybody's that ordered it right when they dropped.

Watch this be a 10,000 piece run! Hence upping the max quantity to 3. I have a feeling that these won't flip as well as past sprints....

As long as they flip open with ease, I don't give a flipping flip as to what flipping premium they may flip for ;)

I ordered mine at about 10 after without issue and got my confirmation email a few minutes ago. Totally painless process from my perspective!

It’s times like these that I’m glad my girlfiriend lives a thousand miles away in Tucson so she can’t scrutinize my impulse purchases :)

Waiting on line for the timer to run down is not impulse, it is premeditation.

Back