Review BK62 Video Review

Would like to see if micarta or G10 replacement scales will be an option in the future. I know that's blasphemy but I am just not a wood handle fan. Great video by the way! :)

Would like to see if micarta or G10 replacement scales will be an option in the future. I know that's blasphemy but I am just not a wood handle fan. Great video by the way! :)
I’d like a limited run similar to the Tuko; s35vn, bone linen micarta scales, and a brown bolatron sheath. :thumbsup:

I thought the video was excellent, particularly the first part. And I would enjoy hearing about the different editions of the book but I guess most would find it nerdy lol. Nicely done and very informative.

Guys, I just posted a BK62 review video and wanted to share with you! I hope you can enjoy me nerding out about the 62, I think my husband is getting tired of me talking about this knife lol. I want to say thank you to this subforum for all the awesome discussion around the BK62. I've picked up the Camping and Woodcraft book by Kephart and had a lot of fun learning about him. @Ethan Becker I borrowed a quote from you, hope that's ok! Anywho, let me know what y'all think!

Great review & video, awesome to see the 62 being used for such a wide variety of tasks and hearing Kepharts ideas behind the design. Subbed to your channel and upvoted.

Back