Blade HQ Exclusive Manix in M4

Was the preorder just for the plain model, or did the DLC already fill up?

I was wondering the same thing. They don't have the full set of stock photos for the DLC one yet, so maybe that run is coming in later.

They're ahead of the game on preorders. Mine just upgraded to "shipped.":D

Curious about the actual weight. Someone throw it on a scale as soon as you get it, please.

Blade HQ is usually pretty accurate on their weights on listed knives. They show it at 4.28oz which is in line with skeletonized liner Manix 2's.

Delivered a day early! Best fit and finish I've had on a Manix yet, even a little better than on my CF/Cruwear one. And a virtually perfect, even, razor sharp 15 dps edge.

Enjoy some pics:

9Ceavso.jpg

q5vIo2k.jpg

uvmCfN3.jpg

T7xx1SR.jpg

5BqWkpq.jpg

Received mine today too! 4.29 oz I'll have to post pics later, but as in the Post above, absolutely perfect knife... I think the best Manix 2 quality-wise yet, but then again I only have 13-14 or so!

Received mine today too! 4.29 oz I'll have to post pics later, but as in the Post above, absolutely perfect knife... I think the best Manix 2 quality-wise yet, but then again I only have 13-14 or so!

Dang, this only brings me to 5! I'd love to see a group pic of your Manix's!

Got mine a day early also. I can see what all the hype is about, great knife. Only have the 2 Spyderco's. Comparing this to the PM2/M4, I like the blade on the Manix a bit more. The handle I've not decided. The lock, my first axis, I'm leaning towards the compression on the PM2. That could change. Both great knives, the natural G10 and M4 is the reason I got these.

This thing rocks. Gifted my S30V manix to a buddy, but I missed this blade! The fit and finish is awesome! Free falling blade when disengaging the lock!

Just found this thread and just Recieved My Manix 2 M4 BHQ exclusive and wow is it nice . Best Spydie I ever owned.
Here's my contribution to this thread
pMQ7qhM.jpg
dluck1f.jpg
2FV9oVv.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, this only brings me to 5! I'd love to see a group pic of your Manix's!

Here's 12, my basement is undergoing some renovation changes so I can't get the the gun safe (guns, PM2's, Militaries and PM3's, Fixed Blades) but the knife safe had these 12 Manix's...

6xORH96.jpg

I think I'm missing the Forum Glow-in-the-Dark version and the CF 154/S90V Composite, I don't know what else might be in the Gun safe Manix-wise... But there are 2XL's shown, one awaiting a scale swap...

Here's 12, my basement is undergoing some renovation changes so I can't get the the gun safe (guns, PM2's, Militaries and PM3's, Fixed Blades) but the knife safe had these 12 Manix's...

6xORH96.jpg

I think I'm missing the Forum Glow-in-the-Dark version and the CF 154/S90V Composite, I don't know what else might be in the Gun safe Manix-wise... But there are 2XL's shown, one awaiting a scale swap...

Fantastic collection. I was gonna post mine, but I think I'll just redact yours. :D

fc13UM8.jpg

Delivered a day early! Best fit and finish I've had on a Manix yet, even a little better than on my CF/Cruwear one. And a virtually perfect, even, razor sharp 15 dps edge.

Enjoy some pics:

9Ceavso.jpg

q5vIo2k.jpg

uvmCfN3.jpg

T7xx1SR.jpg

5BqWkpq.jpg

Enjoy some pics:

9Ceavso.jpg

q5vIo2k.jpg

uvmCfN3.jpg

T7xx1SR.jpg

5BqWkpq.jpg
Nice Lanyard !
Think I have some leather laying around and might make one for mine today :thumbsup:
BTW it must be a Manix 2 thing because mine was due Saturday and came Friday a day early also :D

Nice Lanyard !
Think I have some leather laying around and might make one for mine today :thumbsup:
BTW it must be a Manix 2 thing because mine was due Saturday and came Friday a day early also :D

BladeHQ has their operation figured out!

I’m really trying to hold out for the DLC version, but all of these great pictures is making it nearly impossible to resist!

I’m really trying to hold out for the DLC version, but all of these great pictures is making it nearly impossible to resist!
I'm on the waiting list for the black DLC now to . After seeing and feeling how nice this one is I couldn't resist lol.

Back