Blade HQ Jade G10 CRUWEAR Spyderco Gayle Bradley 2

didn't see that coming....GB2 in different steel and scales

if they start releasing sprints of the GB2 I am screwed. Its right up there with the military in my favorites. Ide have to pick up a few

It also appears that the standard GB2 is back in stock in multiple dealers.

Last edited:
Available Wednesday, November 29th, 2023 @ 10AM MT

I ordered a second GB2 to have a backup. It arrived today and is the smoothest opening spyderco I have owned. The blade swings free when there is no lock bar tension. There is zero blade play and the centering is spot on. The detent is light but acceptable. Once you overcome the detent it feels as though there is almost zero resistance to moving the blade. It feels like its on bearings. Its thumb flickable.
My first GB 2 is not. To keep the blade centered on my old one I have to run the pivot a little tighter than I want. The new one is perfection.

I may have to buy one of these exclusives even though I hate Jade G10. I can always change the scales

Ok cruwear vs m4, tell me what I need to know about which one makes me cooler.

Both are great but I would also choose M4.
M4 in This design, I think it comes in carbon fiber scales?

*I don't have a Spyderco yet..... I was thinking maybe This or the swayback???

Ok cruwear vs m4, tell me what I need to know about which one makes me cooler.

They are very similar in all aspects other then corrosion resistance, in my use. Cruwear is practically stain resistant.

On a side note, just ordered the Cruwear copy and extra Micarta scales :)

I bought a kapara because the GB2 wasn't available at the time. I love me some m4, I really need to put it back on the top of the list.

Back