Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

Barry, is there anyway to verify my PP order went through? I have a PP verification but never received any other notices. I ordered 2, here's my PP transaction #, if you could check I'd appreciate it. I know you're busy and if you can't look right now I understand and will wait and hope everything is fine and it's just some glitch with my email. Thanks for whatever you can do and if I don't see anything by this the next week i'll shoot you an email.

QW0hjI3.png

Thanks,
Ted Erdelyi

Ted, I had the same exact issue. Barry confirmed that my order did in fact go through and was shipped on Monday even though I never received an order confirmation or a shipping notification. Based on my same scenario, I'd say you're good.

I didn't get an email confirming the order but have received the shipping emails. Now if you will excuse me I will be staring out looking for the mailman......:eek::thumbsup:

USPS has a dealio where you can register an account to let you log on to see if a package has been shipped to your address. I never got a tracking number, but I know my knife is on the way. :thumbsup:

edit to add: Thank you for all your hard work, Barry!

I did Alan. Things happen, but Barry should be commended for such a daunting task. I don't envy what he has to go through to make all this happen, but he sure is good at it.

Mine showed up a day early too. Really nice knife, sharp too :thumbsup:

Last edited:
These pictures are just fine, but...
I just got mine and let me tell you, if you haven't already, just wait till you get one in hand.
This is a winner all the way around!

Update: international orders are shipping today along with the rest of the domestic orders; you should get a tracking number if your email was current.

All the 'S' models are gone; PM me to get on the list for a reg. production model while they last. Members who have bought previous year's BF models but missed out this year will get priority.

Many of these will deliver TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://imgur.com/a/0wH6R

i cant seem to get the code to post pic. anyway mine is here !! already on pocket duty. thank you Barry and Charlie and everyone else
If you copy the Direct Image Link from Imgur, then when you want to post here on the forums, just above the reply box click the picture image icon in the tool bar. Then just paste your copied link into the pop up box.
Here you go.
wSw1tAq.jpg

Just ran home for lunch and this guy was waiting for me in my mailbox. What I find remarkable about this knife is that it pretty much screams, "Use me!!!". The standout feature for me is definitely the brushed bolsters, they turned out really well. I big thank you to Charlie for seeing to the design elements and a huge thank you to Barry for handling all of the logistics, it was no small task, I am sure.

This is the first forum knife I got to take part in (in terms of the selection process and such) and so, in a sense, it is a rather special knife. Thanks again all.

zpJ2Ojz.jpg

rbxTmKb.jpg

Back