BoonSNARK Saints..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fish, but a beautiful evening to be at the beach.

Sorry about your cat G-shark. It's always a shame to lose a pet.

Reeeeally thinking about selling my 20 package deal....hmmm.....

Sorry about your loss Gshark.

Today we adopted a girl.
06848916a7c3445ee729cf3762c0d2c4.jpg

e70cad4b06dc7493d19e97e306f533b5.jpg

1 year old pure breed Great Dane. Her name is Layla, but we've changed it to (princess) Leia. :D sounds close enough she responds. Took her for a test drive tonight. Still needs some work walking, but a great jogging partner. The kids love her!

Last edited:
good times...

coffee jerky

a bronze seek knife to cut it with

courtesy of Steven Johnson :D

Wow, it's been more than a month since I've logged in, I think... Haven't quite forgotten about you all, and I know some of you still have some free blades coming from me; I still have them, and they're still earmarked for you. Life just kinda exploded and I've been crazy busy (which is going to continue for the next month or so). Hope all is well with everyone.

So much hate right now!

patience and guilt my friend :D

the guilt, because Ethan apparently had a bag of the shit, and i'm like "wat", so he flipped me some.

patience... because, you know, i don't deserve nothing :D

Wow, it's been more than a month since I've logged in, I think... Haven't quite forgotten about you all, and I know some of you still have some free blades coming from me; I still have them, and they're still earmarked for you. Life just kinda exploded and I've been crazy busy (which is going to continue for the next month or so). Hope all is well with everyone.

benefit of doubt gives you 3 days to gift me :D or you lose all ;)

hahahhahahah j/k.

not really.

hope all is well.

Good to know you're still alive.....I should probably take a break from BF......but my life just isn't ever exciting enough that I might have occasion to do so. Hopefully it's been at least interesting, whatever's going on.

Nice to hear from you bro!

Take your time with my free sword. No worries. :D

Now to wake the wife and demand we all go fishing.

Kids summer break starts today... Means less fishing for me since my son, or maybe the mailman's son, would rather play video games.

Never in my life would i rather play video games than catch some fish.... DNA test will be needed. :D

What image host do yous guys use? I gotta find one better that photobucket.

G-Shark - I hate to hear that. :( Hopefully his brother is taking it better today.

Crimsonfalcon07 - Glad to see you around!

I ate fiberglass insulation. It wasn’t house meat like the guy said… my tummy itches. :(

This brings back memories.... The last time I was in a Jeep was an M151A2 in Germany back in 1988. I was in a mech Infantry battalion at the time, and we has soft-top jeeps. A few years before they had hard tops. A new XO came in and declared that hard tops were fine for the Armor battalions since hard tops are for ******** (fill in slang name for women's anatomy), but we would have soft tops. We pulled off the tube doors and put on plywood half doors when we went to the field. Not overly comfortable in February with snow on the ground, especially when the heater was broken. My driver and I both had our sleeping bags on, pulled up to the chest with the foot unzipped so he could drive. Only time I've been colder was winter in South Korea...
Ha-ha! For some reason the driver and passenger riding in a jeep with sleeping bags zipped up reminds me of somehting Bill Mauldin would draw.

"hard tops are for ********......" I believe that I said that..... once. It was back in high school and it was November. I only had a hard top for the Jeep I had at the time..... It snowed the next day. The hard top went on.

Today we adopted a girl.
1 year old pure breed Great Dane. Her name is Layla, but we've changed it to (princess) Leia. :D sounds close enough she responds. Took her for a test drive tonight. Still needs some work walking, but a great jogging partner. The kids love her!

She's a good looking pup, TBL! Heads-up, Petsmart had Princes Leia collars. I need to drop in and get one for my pup as well as another BB-8 squeak toy for her to destroy.

good times...

coffee jerky

a bronze seek knife to cut it with

courtesy of Steven Johnson :D

Sounds good! We'll need pictures of the SEEK too. 3.5" or 5" blade?

Good to see you back CF! I've had to hold the MYB fort down ;)

Thanks for the compliments on Leia!

Sweet Jerry! I'll have to check that out. I also need to contact one of you metal benders to make her the slave-kini (kidding)

GShark, sorry to hear about your loss, that really sucks they didn't even have the courtesy to try and find the owner. Hope is brother is doing better.

Do any of you know if KaBar is going to offer more of the Sporks, went to order and they were out of stock :grumpy:

Not too shabby for 2 hours at the creek!!

Already got them cleaned and ready to fry them up!!

27585082015_3986aa518c_z.jpg

26975136844_a24888196f_z.jpg

27307913400_aaba49ab11_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back