BoonSNARK Saints..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to enjoy a Redd's but it's karaoke night and so far the best singer has been a 5' woman in her 50's that vaguely resembles my mom singing Mercy. Might have to switch to shots.

Trying to enjoy a Redd's but it's karaoke night and so far the best singer has been a 5' woman in her 50's that vaguely resembles my mom singing Mercy. Might have to switch to shots.

Yea... Gonna need to make your own fun there.

Now she's singing Bright. Still the best singer here and she's not good. But I can't get anyone I know down here. Might have to bail and get a sammich.

The Subway next door closes in 20 min. Maybe I can talk them gals to come back to the bar after they close up.

IMG_20160611_105651856_zpsxc57z2uv.jpg

Such a cutie! With that look how can you resist? Lol

Looks like a fun afternoon!

TBL that pup is HUGE!!!! Great looking dog though!!

Jerry, great looking dog as well, looks like a good time.

Ill have to try some of this famous polenta, i love grits so im thinking ill love this as well.

Spent the night frying fish and playing darts over at Curt's place next door. Then went to the creek and tried to shoot some fish but the water came up from all the rain and we couldnt see any fish. Drank 8 "beers" though so im feeling pretty good :D

Hoss, i was drinking them Redds tonight as well. Not a bad "juice" ....after 8 im past tipsy LOL

Leo came outside with me earlier today, he isnt old enough for all his shots yet so the only place i bring him outside is in my fenced in little area, 40'X40', but he loves it outside which is a good thing. I hope he loves water and likes to swim, he is half lab and has the web feet so im hoping that is a good sign. The other half of him is English Mastiff. So he will prolly be pretty big. His feet are already bigger than he is LOL

27513134481_6f3451770b_z.jpg

I am loving all the dog pics guys! Here is a recent pic of Becker doing his favorite thing (besides sleeping). Retrieving his duck at the pond.

27519435552_9ec829de2f_c.jpg

Jeremy

Great looking pup WW.

Nice Jeremy! I've been working on training with my new girl. I want to be able to get to that point where she retrieves in water!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

I just heard, some A-hole shot up a nightclub and took some hostages in Orlando last night. 50 dead, 53 wounded. Sad and disgusting. To add insult to injury, people all over the internet are rushing to judgement and are at each other's throats before we even have solid information.

Been a bit since I posted. Just been busy lately

Having a few bad days and just wanted to remind everyone to spend some time with the people you love. You never know when you might regret not making time for them.
Smoke and prayers man. I know the feeling, if you need anything let us (me) know.

Great looking pup WW.

Nice Jeremy! I've been working on training with my new girl. I want to be able to get to that point where she retrieves in water!

You better go to the ocean to find water big enough for that pup! Good lord it's a biggun!

Yeah, but I like em big. Giggity.....

Made a raised feeder today out of a Rubbermaid bin 😀

a1964e8ea4fed9bff85a532d167b07ab.jpg

Great idea TBL. I might copy that for Leo. He couldn't reach right now but it won't be long. I could keep dog brushes and doggie shampoo and stuff inside it still too. Wouldn't wanna keep the food in it though... He might knock the thing over trying to get more once the bowl is empty lol

Mmm, all kinds of awesome adventures and tasty things here. Looks like some fun summer days. Mostly good stuff going on here. Over the month I was afk, I earned my green belt in Krav Maga, and recertified for the GMAT test with my job, and am currently working on certifying for the LSAT, which is complicated as heck. Also had a random debilitating health issue (which turned out to just be a vitamin imbalance), and one of my best friend's father just randomly died of a heart attack (he was only like 52, so it was a bit of a surprise), so she's pretty devastated. And, celebrated my 5th anniversary with my wife yesterday. Making her a kitchen set in 154CM for the occasion.

I'll use it like that until she figures it out ;) we're always around when she eats and she's never with it when home alone.

I'll use it like that until she figures It out ;) we're always around when she eats and she's never with it when home alone.

So the food is under the lid? I hear dogs can smell pretty good... I'm sure she already knows LOL

I know it's not the best thing to do but i let my dogs eat whenever they want... They only get a certain amount per day but i let them eat it on their own schedule.

I tried training Neko to eat twice a day but waited too long... He only takes a few bites at a time and runs away...

I tried starting the puppy off eating 3 times a day... Same thing, he takes a couple bites and goes back to playing.. The vet says take his food away after 10 minutes and he will learn to eat his food in one setting... I tried that for a day... The next day he still only took a couple bites and ran away to play... I couldn't keep taking his food away... I didn't want to starve him.

Neither of them are over weight, and Neither are huge eaters. Neko is perfect weight for his breed. 25 pounds. The puppy could stand to gain a little weight. He was under ideal weight when i got him and he is gaining around 2 pounds a week, which is ideal, but you can still kind of see ribs depending on how he sits. Been that way since i got him.

The vet says they are both healthy... But i want Leo to have a little weight to him.. Not skinny... Not fat... But thick and solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back