Bose Knives

Tony has a couple more Blade Show surprises for you next week but sent over another WIP thread in the meantime. I think you will be impressed with this Northfield Whittler. I do not believe this is going to the Blade Show and I absolutely do not have it for sale. This is from Tony for your entertainment only. And it is pretty amazing to see it come together.

Happy Birthday, Tony.

IMG_0446 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0447 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0448 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0449 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0450 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0451 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0453 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0454 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0455 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0456 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0457 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0458 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0459 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0461 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0462 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0463 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0464 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0465 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0466 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0467 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0468 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0469 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0470 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0471 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0472 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_0473 by sc-sld, on Flickr

That's all, Folks!

Last edited:
Love these WIP pictures, very interesting.
Another beautiful piece Tony.

Arwel.

Tony has a couple more Blade Show surprises for you next week but sent over another WIP thread in the meantime. I think you will be impressed with this Northwoods Whittler. I do not believe this is going to the Blade Show and I absolutely do not have it for sale. This is from Tony for your entertainment only. Happy Birthday.

That's all, Folks!

Wow..did you mean Northfield not Northwoods? (on the wood block it reads "Northfield) Astounding, simply astounding.

Wow, just wow!

I love these WIP pics, thanks for sharing! So cool to see the stages it goes through to become the final amazing product that it is. SO impressive to see how it starts and how it turns out.

You don't see many of these! 4 1/2" closed. Note the work in process below. The jigged bone is remarkable. With a pair of blades in a frame comparable to a TB Backpocket, this is a big boy knife.

This one will be at the Blade Show. I can not sell it to you.

IMG_7565 by sc-sld, on Flickr

"These dogsheads are flush joints. Not for rookies."

IMG_7566 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_7567 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_7571 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_7573 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_7574 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_7575 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_7576 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_7577 by sc-sld, on Flickr

IMG_7578 by sc-sld, on Flickr

Dogsheadflip by sc-sld, on Flickr

Dogsheadflip2 by sc-sld, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks very much for taking the time to post these photos, really kind of you.
Tony has been a great help to me, as i am sure he has to others.

All the best

Paul

Getting to see the gang and some of these knives in a few days. Can not wait.

After having owned customs from Davison, Dowell, Menefee, and Erickson, with a few from other makers as well, I've finally made a deal to acquire my first Bose. I have wanted a custom stockman for some time and will soon be the new owner of a 4" Reese Bose stockman.

I do have a question and I'm sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I could not find it. Is there a way to tell what is the old Remington Bone and what is not? I do not have the knife yet but I should in a couple of days. I can post pictures then as I know it will help, I'm just curious.

After having owned customs from Davison, Dowell, Menefee, and Erickson, with a few from other makers as well, I've finally made a deal to acquire my first Bose. I have wanted a custom stockman for some time and will soon be the new owner of a 4" Reese Bose stockman.

I do have a question and I'm sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I could not find it. Is there a way to tell what is the old Remington Bone and what is not? I do not have the knife yet but I should in a couple of days. I can post pictures then as I know it will help, I'm just curious.

I could tell you what you have Jake going by a picture. Reese jigs his own bone ,too. Let's see it man ! :)

Here's a couple of the seller's pics. He wasn't sure if it's old or new bone. Looks new to me, judging from pictures of knives with the old stuff, just looking for a little clarification.

And to be honest, if it is newer bone, it'll make me want to carry and use it even more than I already do.

What should I look for to tell the difference? Is there some indicators or is it just an experience factor?

Back