Bose Knives

Congrats!!!

How'd you manage to get one from Tony? Did you put your name on his list and wait?

View attachment 1167476 View attachment 1167472 View attachment 1167473 View attachment 1167477

This is the first Tony Bose knife that I have held in my hands and looked at in real life. Before, I never could quite understand how his knives could be all that much better than other custom made knives. Now I know! Thanks to the Great Enablers on the Porch and thanks to Tony Bose! And yes, it cuts.

Thank you Alan joeradza joeradza , it is 4 inches closed.

You said it Charlie waynorth waynorth , there is something about this knife that is different. If feels alive in a way that most knives do not. You can see it in the photograph showing the nail nick and swedge against the blued steel of the blade. You can also feel it in the stag. The slabs are the perfect thickness with very little variance. Every part of the knife is smooth with no sharp edges and just the right amount of heft.

Last edited:
Tony's knives have a certain something about them!! They certainly reflect the Man himself!!!:cool:

View attachment 1167476 View attachment 1167472 View attachment 1167473 View attachment 1167477

This is the first Tony Bose knife that I have held in my hands and looked at in real life. Before, I never could quite understand how his knives could be all that much better than other custom made knives. Now I know! Thanks to the Great Enablers on the Porch and thanks to Tony Bose! And yes, it cuts.
Stunning knife Greg. It's got everything I like. What's the closed length?

Great buy! And if you are sorry, we'll take it. I love a shadow, and a stag shadow is rare. I love the acid etched A2. Not everybody will like the blued or acid etched blade, but you can't hurt it and if you get tired of it, let us know.

View attachment 1176005 View attachment 1176006 View attachment 1176007 View attachment 1176008

Not my knife, but I hope to get one similar to this one day. The main reason I am writing is to let all of you know that Tony has a great Instagram site, @bose.tony . He is sharing beautiful photographs of finished knives and photos taken during the building process. He is also offering great advice to makers, and there is at least one hilarious video. Enjoy! This is a unique opportunity to peek behind the veil.

Last edited:
View attachment 1176005 View attachment 1176006 View attachment 1176007 View attachment 1176008

Not my knife, but I hope to get one like this some day with a federal shield. The main reason I am writing is to let all of you know that Tony has a great Instagram site, @bose.tony . He is sharing beautiful photographs of finished knives and photos taken during the building process. He is also offering great advice to makers, and there is at least one hilarious video. Enjoy! This is a unique opportunity to peak behind the veil.

- wow, that is some jigging, eh..! Thank you for sharing :)

Yes, what a generous spirited man Tony is, all I ever hear about is his giving and sharing - top, top man

20190827-192110.jpg

20190827-192250.jpg

Stag and A2!

Back