BPS Knives of Ukraine

The Citizen
That is a good looking sticker!

I haven't had a boot knife in years but the last one was a KABAR 2752, all black and a leather sheath. It was actually kind of useless for a boot. Flopped around a lot because the metal handle was heavy. This citizen looks like it's a much better size and weight.

I wonder if they make that knife for people who aren't allowed to buy a double-edge, or if they aren't allowed to make a double edge. Or neither of the above is possible, of course.
Possibly Jer :thumbsup:
Are they not making them anymore? I've noticed a lot of new models on this thread, but I haven't heard of any models being discontinued.
I think it's just out of stock at the moment :thumbsup:
That is a good looking sticker!

I haven't had a boot knife in years but the last one was a KABAR 2752, all black and a leather sheath. It was actually kind of useless for a boot. Flopped around a lot because the metal handle was heavy. This citizen looks like it's a much better size and weight.
Thanks Rick :) I have a Sting somewhere, but it's the CRKT version, with the dubious sheath. It's about 40 years since I last carried a boot knife, and I'm not sure I still have the agility for one, but this Citizen seems pretty good! :D :thumbsup:

lfmmL1W.jpg

Been watching a lot of videos of the Adventurer, looks like a good basic knife for the outdoors. Maybe it is me, maybe finally waking up to the BPS value, got a feeling of a good value these knives are, sort of like I had with Condor knivesbut better quality control.

How are the stainless ones? 5crv something? I have to check to see if they have other stainless steels.
In general, it’s not a bad steel, many people don’t like it because it’s cheap. Of course, carbon 1066 will be stronger, but stainless steel is absolutely super

1698677809001.png1698677809001.png
Well, I've done that twice now. It won't go full size. A southern e-tailer calls this a camper also. They also call it a drop-point. A little over 4", 1066 carbon. Looks nice.
Maybe except for the spiky incurved handle.

Back