BPS Knives of Ukraine

I finished a project!
PAYj7XG.jpg

KDTQe9W.jpg

For my money, the look and feel are both improved.
I really like the knife now.
Ayyyy that looks great! Nice job!

Guys, have you seen this? The new knife from BPS designed in collaboration with DBK.
Looks pretty cool, but I'm afraid that kind of link breaks the rules here. I'll add a pic. You might want to edit your post before it gets spotted ;) :thumbsup:

81fmGS0jbHL._AC_SY450_.jpg

I like the 'Designed by DBK', when it looks like another Alan Wood Bushlore clone! :D :thumbsup:

The sheath seemed to have loosened up a bit from just having the knife in it, but I sanded down the forward ridges on the rivet side anyway, and put a little more neats' foot oil around the rivet. I also tucked a milk-bottle plastic liner into the sheath.
I think I'm through messing with this one.
Zy81WRE.jpg

IpaTLRj.jpg

New from BPS Knives and DBK !!!

IMG-7323.jpg
Looks great :) :thumbsup:
The sheath seemed to have loosened up a bit from just having the knife in it, but I sanded down the forward ridges on the rivet side anyway, and put a little more neats' foot oil around the rivet. I also tucked a milk-bottle plastic liner into the sheath.
I think I'm through messing with this one.
Zy81WRE.jpg

IpaTLRj.jpg
That looks pretty good I think Jer :cool: :thumbsup:

Anyone ordered from their site recently? Just curious what shipping times to the US have been like. I’ll probably forget all about it and have a nice surprise one day. A knife showing up one day will be a bonus; I’m mostly just happy to support another Ukrainian company.
Turns out it's eighteen days from Kyiv to Texas. Pretty damn impressive. I'll have to post some pics once they're cleaned up a bit.

Yesterday, I found a package on my stoop that looked much too big for one knife. That is because I opened the box to find not just one knife, but two. Had I placed a double order by mistake? My bank records say not.

View attachment 2399999
Two of the same? I wonder what I would do.
I guess I have a pretty good idea what I would do.

The knife is exemplary in every aspect - it arrives incredibly sharp, offers a comfortable grip, features an exquisitely crafted handle, and the overall quality and finish surpass what one would anticipate from a knife at this price point, rivaling those that are significantly more expensive.

Nice!

How is the sheath? I watched a Youtube review, and it seemed like the snap closure didn't really do much of anything, and the knife could still be easily removed. Maybe they just got a bad one, though?

Nice!

How is the sheath? I watched a Youtube review, and it seemed like the snap closure didn't really do much of anything, and the knife could still be easily removed. Maybe they just got a bad one, though?
It looks very 'faffy', like something designed by an armchair bushcraft committee! :D Here's my sheath (and knife) design from the early 90's. Slip sheath is split, with a strap closing it, which doesn't get in the way of the drawn blade. I originally wanted a triangular 'flap', but even getting it made, like this, was hard enough. Only took a few days for the feller who reckoned it wouldn't work to pirate it! :rolleyes:

sj0cHqF.jpg

Back