BPS Knives of Ukraine

kn32iXu.jpg
Not much blood lost!

My BPS sheath was to arrive between 11:30 and 1:30 today. It's still being processed at the local UPS facility. Processed? Just put it on a truck!

A new delivery date will be made available if they find the package.

Computers still don't understand sarcasm.
Or they ignore it.
That's probably it.

Someday I might try a Cello Dan and move this bevel upwards:
oBnzb4T.jpg

Thank you Jack !
I just finished it a few minutes ago.
As always there is a learning curve as with anything.
I'll approach a couple of things differently next time however I am quite happy how it turned out.

fZAyMMT.jpg

jt6lbJV.jpg

7vNv4rz.jpg

iI6vzs3.jpg

WlpoFAS.jpg

I47BPiw.jpg

F1jxHbF.jpg
That looks superb Dan, sterling work 😎😊👍

All your work on these blanks is excellent, well done!

I am kind of surprised you haven't tried to make one into a faux verijero yet.

Thank you !

I am preparing to handle a couple of Verijero blanks I have coming from Argentina.
Actually just yesterday I ordered the second one 😎

I am not sure when they’ll get here … waiting is not easy 😊

I do enjoy these BPS blades I must say.

I do hope that they will offer more flat grind options in the future.

I am also impressed with the quality of their sheaths for the price. I ordered a couple of them and they were very well made.

Thank you !

I am preparing to handle a couple of Verijero blanks I have coming from Argentina.
Actually just yesterday I ordered the second one 😎

I am not sure when they’ll get here … waiting is not easy 😊

I do enjoy these BPS blades I must say.

I do hope that they will offer more flat grind options in the future.

I am also impressed with the quality of their sheaths for the price. I ordered a couple of them and they were very well made.

Ooh, I didn't realize there were companies that sold Verijero blanks.i can't wait to see what you do with them.

I do wish they had more knives that weren't scandi ground. There's nothing wrong with a scandi grind, just not what I am looking for.

I think I will finally have to give in and finally get one of their knives though based on what everyone is saying.

That Beta looks nice, but I'm glad I got my bpses before the prices started climbing- a little trick I learned from Condor.
This is probably enough for me. in order of appearance; Mini camper because it was cheapest, HK6 because it wasn't scandi-ground, Savage because it was flat-ground and chef/gaucho shaped, and HK4 just because.
HSvzuDP.jpg

Last edited:
That Beta looks nice, but I'm glad I got my bpses before the prices started climbing- a little trick I learned from Condor.
This is probably enough for me, in order of appearance; Mini camper because it was cheapest, HK6 because it wasn't scandi-ground, Savage because it was flat-ground and chef/gaucho shaped, and HK4 just because.
HSvzuDP.jpg
Yeah, I know what you mean mate. I think I have had enough now too. Unless they start making that Hephaestus again, at a reasonable price. Nice collection there 👍

Back