Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Makael, as Sonny describes it is worth the $10. Try if for a year. All the past newsletters are worth a read for 10 bucks.

Does anyone know how the youth membership works? What is the age restrictions? Same benefits as a E member?

Just joined. Member number on profile is blank?

Does this make me a Buck collector?
Nothing especially fancy or custom, just a basic set of Camillus-made 300 Series pocket knives. Just received a #321 Bird Knife, which completes the basic set that I was after. This represents one of each of the 300 Series models under regular production by CC from 1971-1985, (a few models were still made by CC into the '90's). Does not include models made by Schrade, Buck, or SFO's by Camillus.

There are numerous versions of many of these knives, but this is a basic set of the CC-made models during what I consider to be the "heyday" of the series.

Below, a 1985 advertising photo I used for inspiration.

You were a collector when you bought the second one......300

Ha, coming from you that means a lot! What I am is doomed! Thanks to you I've been dreaming of yellow sawcut Delrin lately, so that shows the depth of my affliction.
Thanks so much, sharing your knowledge with me has helped me get here. I'm also just realizing that this is just the beginning, not an end by any means.

I have a rather random question but here goes.....has anyone ever seen a Buck collector set with 2 knives inside a beautiful wooden knife shaped box. I dont have the numbers here right now . Is this anything that someone might could tell me if they have heard of or know of and how much that set might sell for...I am thinking it was a special run due to the knife shaped box but what do I know...LOL...thanks

I have a rather random question but here goes.....has anyone ever seen a Buck collector set with 2 knives inside a beautiful wooden knife shaped box. I dont have the numbers here right now . Is this anything that someone might could tell me if they have heard of or know of and how much that set might sell for...I am thinking it was a special run due to the knife shaped box but what do I know...LOL...thanks

Was it a 2015 Christmas item? Were the two knives folding knives or fixed blade knives? What store was it sold at?

Email John Foresman, he will help you out.
His email address is on the club website

I have seen display boxes with different cut-outs. But, I am not sure where. It may be a BCCI thing...300

I have to get back with Joe H on this but was this 532 a BCCI knife? He said something about it wasn't but it was during the sale and hard to have a solid conversation.
20160617_160952_zps5drnlnkl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160618_173233_zpsxvt1nqwb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Makael, I think they were a small production run for the club after the buffalo horn and mammoth tooth models were gone. Maybe made from left over frames and blades.
I checked the newsletters but can't find them offered.They must have been advertised because I have one.

My mistake, these were offered in the Sept 2012 newsletter. It says there were 30 available.
My box has nothing on the end,just blank,but there is a card inside that describes the knife and has a photo in the lower left corner.
I hope this helps

Can anyone help , I joined bcci 2 day's ago but I can't log on to the website. I got a confirmation of payment thru pay pal. But nothing from bcci. When I try to log in it says my password or username is wrong so I tried to Change my password but still no luck.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back