Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Hopefully someone here can assist. I would like to join but the page to register is not a secure page (non Https).Maybe I’m accessing the area incorrectly?
Although the registration page is not https:, the transaction is handled through PayPal.
Hope this helps.
OG

Hopefully someone here can assist. I would like to join but the page to register is not a secure page (non Https).Maybe I’m accessing the area incorrectly?
Danno44 Danno44 - I just went through the motions and I believe you are accessing the area correctly.
Are you worried about someone eavesdropping on the registration info you might enter?
Sadly, now-a-days that is certainly a valid concern. However, I feel that those who are involved in such nefarious activities are very probably concentrating their efforts on more "popular" and active sites that use click though advertisements as a source to garner information from the unsuspecting.
I feel your risk would be non-existant or negligible at most.
OG

Soo.. I am not much of Club knife buying kinda guy.. BUT... I just sent my down payment in on the 2019 BCCI 342.. I like the Damascus blade/Maroon handle idea..:thumbsup: It will be a user though!!;) Looking forward to it in Dec as it will be a gift to me!!:D

Any one else??:)
John

2D8875C0-84D5-4621-9AE6-3E35DEC01098.jpeg A2CCBF6E-BC3C-454F-A942-A1C749E3D966.jpeg I took a 30th anniversary Aluminum 110 and added a pocket clip, a thumb stud, and slabbed the pivot post to convert the knife to accept the old style Selector blades. I could switch out Selector and non-Selector blades by removing the pivot post, but the pocket clip had to be removed to pull the pivot post. This knife is one handed opening, sports a pocket clip, and can do lightning blade changes. The weight is only 125gm or 4.4oz.

Soo.. I am not much of Club knife buying kinda guy.. BUT... I just sent my down payment in on the 2019 BCCI 342.. I like the Damascus blade/Maroon handle idea..:thumbsup: It will be a user though!!;) Looking forward to it in Dec as it will be a gift to me!!:D

John
I bought last year's knife which was the same thing only the larger model.
Price point decent love the Damascus a little disappointed in the color oh the scales the look almost black. It also took a long time to receive. If I didn't have the large I would have bought this year's knife. But I was disappointed they didn't come out with something different.

I signed up last week for a e-life membership I setup a user name and email contact info, and paid with PayPal. It was confirmed by pp and my bank. I was sent a confirmation and thanks from bcci that my membership was paid and that I would be receiving another email shortly with a password and information to access my account and finish setup. As yet I haven’t received anything. This is the second time I’ve tried to sign up, the first time it wouldn’t accept my card number so I just let it slide. Is their someone I can contact to find out what is going on? Thanks Les

I signed up last week for a e-life membership I setup a user name and email contact info, and paid with PayPal. It was confirmed by pp and my bank. I was sent a confirmation and thanks from bcci that my membership was paid and that I would be receiving another email shortly with a password and information to access my account and finish setup. As yet I haven’t received anything. This is the second time I’ve tried to sign up, the first time it wouldn’t accept my card number so I just let it slide. Is their someone I can contact to find out what is going on? Thanks Les
I sent you contact information. Check your messages. :)

Okay thanks guys, I have a couple different contacts to check with. Hopefully I’ll hear something soon.

Just signed up and got logged into the site.

I've noticed that most of the BCCI members have their member number in their Bladeforum signature line. How do I find out what my member number is?

you will get a username and a password from the club.It has been a while but I think it will come from the president of the club.
Thank you. I'm all signed up on the BCCI website. No problem there. I assumed the member number would be assigned to me upon registration but I wasn't sure. Thought maybe it was there somewhere and I just didn't see it.

Many thanks.:thumbsup:

When I became a member I recieved an envelope in the mail that contained among other things a sheet that had my username and my password. my member number is the first 4 numbers of my username.
May be done a bit different now,I suggest you contact the club and ask.Bare in mind the executive members of the club are volunteers and have other responsabilities so it may take a while to get a response.

Do the prices in here reflect the same prices as the bcci website? Or do we get a deal being members on bladeforums?

John

Looking forward to its arrival!!!
John

I joined in mid August and I haven't gotten my member number yet. To be fair, I was told by one of the Board members that the person who would send me the number was on vacation until after Thanksgiving.

I have never received anything in the mail from BCCI.

I don't really need the number. Just would like to know what it is if I do in fact have one.

I became a member in 2013.No doubt things have changed since then.However I cannot access the BCCI website without clicking on my user name and password at the top of the page

of the club website.

Back