Buck Collectors Club Inc.

I became a member in 2013.No doubt things have changed since then.However I cannot access the BCCI website without clicking on my user name and password at the top of the page

of the club website.

Same for me when logging onto the website. It won't "remember" my sign on info. I have to type it in each time but no big deal there and that might be something on my end.

One of the things that must have changed since you joined is that nowadays, you create your own user name and password much the same as we had to do on Bladeforums. Again, no big deal. Just something relatively new I suppose.

Hello All !

I just became a member - so fun FUN ! But I can't log into the site. I tried with my user name and also with my email address. I even reset my password. Still can not log in. Can anyone help ?

I understand the site is being run by volunteers (?) - any chance someone is working today ? Seems like a simple issue to fix ?

Thank you very much ! And enjoy your Holidays ! (I know I will if I can log into the site !) : )

I guess you will have to contact one of the club officers to get this worked out.

I guess you will have to contact one of the club officers to get this worked out.

Redcanoe, thank you for trying to help. I don't know if anyone at BCCI did something on their end, but a couple of hours later I was able to log in. I just tried to log in normally and it worked.

So if anyone at BCCI did something - thank you !

Everyone have a beautiful Holiday !

Just for future issues - how do I contact a club officer ? Should I use the Contact Us on the BCCI site ? There doesn't seem to be any direct emails or phone numbers to contact on the BCCI website.

use the contact form. they responded to me when i went through the contact form

Yes you can use the contact form or the membership list some members have their email addresses posted there.

I joined in mid August and I haven't gotten my member number yet. To be fair, I was told by one of the Board members that the person who would send me the number was on vacation until after Thanksgiving.

I have never received anything in the mail from BCCI.

I don't really need the number. Just would like to know what it is if I do in fact have one.
I got my member number today! A great start for the new year!
danceshout.gif

June Newsletter - any estimate on a ship date ? I know the March newsletter was delayed by a month-ish.

2020 club knife being produced; any confirmation of a Yes or No ?

Thank you

June Newsletter - any estimate on a ship date ? I know the March newsletter was delayed by a month-ish.

2020 club knife being produced; any confirmation of a Yes or No ?

Thank you
I am not sure what we can expect this year with the changing of the guard.

Hopefully someone with inside knowledge can share.

Back