Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Hello,

I just read the website Newsletter - it seems that there will no longer be any Mailed newsletters ?

From the BCCI website newsletter - "Newsletter and postage costs of risen and the Club needs to review and change some the way in which we are handling the newsletter. The vote was for electronic newsletter on website."

Could someone confirm - will there be a Mailed June newsletter ? And future mailings (Sept, Dec) ?

One of the reasons I became a lifetime member was to receive mailed newsletters.

Thank you

Hello,

I just read the website Newsletter - it seems that there will no longer be any Mailed newsletters ?

From the BCCI website newsletter - "Newsletter and postage costs of risen and the Club needs to review and change some the way in which we are handling the newsletter. The vote was for electronic newsletter on website."

Could someone confirm - will there be a Mailed June newsletter ? And future mailings (Sept, Dec) ?

One of the reasons I became a lifetime member was to receive mailed newsletters.

Thank you

Received my printed "September" newsletter today - YES ! and thank you. I did not receive a "June" newsletter; was there a printed "June" newsletter this year ?

I am, currently today, unable to log into the club website to check if there was a "June" newsletter.

knife is now released in the september 2020 bcci newsletter....

Yup. The BCCI knife for 2020. I couldn’t pass it up. With delivery in December, this will celebrate both my birthday and the little country home we just settled into, in a peaceful, beautiful small town.

Received my printed "September" newsletter today - YES ! and thank you. I did not receive a "June" newsletter; was there a printed "June" newsletter this year ?

I am, currently today, unable to log into the club website to check if there was a "June" newsletter.

Thought I would answer part of my own question - I was able to log into the collector club website today. A June newsletter is not listed. So I will assume there is no June newsletter. For the year 2020, I have received a Printed/Mailed March and September newsletter.

I emailed the club September 3 asking if mailed newsletters will continue - I have not heard back from the club.

From the BCCI website September newsletter - "Newsletter and postage costs of risen and the Club needs to review and change some the way in which we are handling the newsletter. The vote was for electronic newsletter on website."

This seems to say that there will be no further Mailed newsletters. Could someone from the club confirm - will there be future mailings (Dec and 2021) ?

Thank you

Last edited:
I just signed up over the weekend. Can’t wait until I have time to go through the site.

I just signed up over the weekend. Can’t wait until I have time to go through the site.
Once you get your BCCI member #....... it takes awhile for them to get that to you,
Get ahold of Buck and set up your BCCI member discount.
Kevin @ Buck set my up for me.
Then the fun really begins!:p

Once you get your BCCI member #....... it takes awhile for them to get that to you,
Get ahold of Buck and set up your BCCI member discount.
Kevin @ Buck set my up for me.
Then the fun really begins!:p

I joined in August and have yet to get any membership info, despite using the "contact" function on the BCCI website multiple times to request my BCCI membership number.

Fortunately (at least for me), Buck Knife will accept an "Industry Pro" membership request without a BCCI membership number.

Follow these instructions in the attached PDF, and in the “Please provide information related to your industry work” box, enter "BCCI member" and in my case I also added "requests sent to BCCI asking for my membership number have gone unanswered".

Then, while waiting for the confirmation email (which only took a few days), start selling whatever you can... blood, body parts, misbehaving kids/wife, furniture, clothes... etc. to prepare yourself for the onslaught of buying with the discount ;)

Attachments

• BUCK-PRO-PROGRAM.pdf
    397.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Is there a difference between the Buck Veteran Pro Program and the Buck Industry Pro Program (I am a BCCI Lifer)?

Back