Buck Knives Limited Productions Just Released!

Tecate

Gold Member
905 Bowie - 20 qty | 154CM, Bocote wood, white turquoise, and buffalo with nickel silver guard
921 Skinner - 20 qty | 420HC, Green Micarta
919 Skinner - 25 qty | 420HC, Bocote wood, bloody jasper, ironwood
192 Vanguard - 33 qty | Mirror Polish, 420HC, drop point with bear cutout, Cherrywood with nickel silver pommel and guard
118 Personal - 25 qty | 420HC, Sambar stag with ironwood spacers, and aluminum/Micarta® pommel/guard
118 Personal - 31 qty | 420HC, Cocobola/buffalo handle with aluminum pommel and guard
111 Folding Hunter - 54 qty | 420HC, Walnut with nickel silver bolsters
111 Folding Hunter - 81 qty | 420HC Walnut with brass bolsters

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Thanks for the heads up.. In for 111 Nickel/Silver with Walnut. Looks great in pics on web site. Ordered soon as I saw it.

Thanks for the heads up. 919 headed to a new home. Love that handle. And I collect skinners.

The Bowie was nice, but for that money you can get 1 of 1's.

Last edited:
Quantity available updates:

905 Bowie - 20 qty → 13
921 Skinner - 20 qty → 11
919 Skinner - 25 qty → 9
192 Vanguard - 33 qty → 8
118 Personal - 25 qty → 5
118 Personal - 31 qty → 24
111 Folding Hunter - 54 qty → 4
111 Folding Hunter - 81 qty → 65

I happened to be at the computer when the email came. When i saw the 111 nickelsilver drop point, i immediately ordered two and some others i had been putting off.
That vanguard was nice too.

I couldn't resist. Went back and got the 111 walnut with brass.
My favorite folder has always been the 55 walnut I gave to my father. It's almost like a little piece of jewelry it's so pretty.

I wanted a 110 walnut, and it didn't register at first that that's what this was. I like the rounded bolsters anyway.

Maybe this will cure my Buck OCD...…………...

Picked up a 111 nickel...Glad i made that decision, can't believe how fast they went!

Im glad Buck does these releases. Not everyone can get to the sales or the Buck store. these are great limited edition knives. :thumbsup:

I received my order today. Both the 111's; one in brass and the other was SUPPOSED TO BE NICKEL. THE REALITY IS THE ONE SIDE IS NICKEL BUT THE OTHER SIDE IS BRASS. on the nickel side the brass pins on the bolsters are clearly obvious, and on the other side the pins are polished into the brass bolsters. WTF? Anyone else get something like this? If it's a mistake i'll still keep it but I wanted a nickel 111, not a half and half. Any chance that they will make another one, since they are sold out? I did after all order one AND I STILL WANT ONE. Also, if these are limited production knives why aren't they numbered? There is nothing to delineate these from any other buck knife and for the price I feel somewhat ripped off. What the heck is going on with Buck?

I purchased a 111 in nickel silver. I would have liked to pick up one in brass as well but figured I would just stick to the nickel silver. Or so I thought.
I just received the knife in the mail and low and behold I have a nickel version and a brass version. Problem is it is all on the same knife.
Nickel silver on one side with brass pins and brass on the other side. What's up with that.

The pins are silver on the nickel silver and brass on the brass side.

Actually I like it so I am going to keep it. Anyone else get theirs and are the others all brass or nickel? Did I get an odd one, a mistake maybe? or are they all this way.

Remember, the 2 pictures below are of the same knife.

PEA1FI2.jpg

F12hFiD.jpg

Well Bruce, it looks like we posted at the same time. Are both yours half and half or just the one that is supposed to be nickel?

Wow! I don't recall seeing mention of this and of course expectations are what they are, but I really like this very much! Wish I would have ordered one! I hope you guys let it sink in and feel the same.

BuckShack - I like mine and would have bought 2 if I had known they were done like this. It is just a bit of a shock when you buy something with a specific description and it ends up being
quite different. I am not too happy that they had the description wrong but still really like the knife so I am for sure keeping it.

I received my order today. Both the 111's; one in brass and the other was SUPPOSED TO BE NICKEL. THE REALITY IS THE ONE SIDE IS NICKEL BUT THE OTHER SIDE IS BRASS. on the nickel side the brass pins on the bolsters are clearly obvious, and on the other side the pins are polished into the brass bolsters. WTF? Anyone else get something like this? If it's a mistake i'll still keep it but I wanted a nickel 111, not a half and half. Any chance that they will make another one, since they are sold out? I did after all order one AND I STILL WANT ONE. Also, if these are limited production knives why aren't they numbered? There is nothing to delineate these from any other buck knife and for the price I feel somewhat ripped off. What the heck is going on with Buck?
Numbered would be something different. These are factory finds in limited runs. Now as far as the brass vs nickel on the same knife makes it unique as it gets. If you sell let me know. I also have a Brass 111 to trade if you would like that option as well.

111s are hard to find anyway. Then Drop point as well, No nail nick with tumbled finish. These are badazz knives for 80 bucks and a good deal at 120.00

Back