Busse BM - Original Micarta - MINT!

stabber said:
This is the most popular BM I never saw:jerkit: :rolleyes:
I think the main issue here is that he never bothered to come back and let anyone know it was sold, never answered e-mail inquiries and PM's, I know he's new and all but there is common courtesy. Whomever bought that knife, can YOU at least tell us what it was? :confused:

My apologies to the HOG's and all the others. I am not trying to be a jerk, maybe just stupid.

I listed the knife, rec'd several emails from interested people (who will tell you I am not a jerk to deal with), and then just corresponded with them via email. As you could tell, I never even went back to the forums once I was talking to them. It never occrred to me to go back and follow up on the forums. Believe me, I'll not do that again. I see now that many of you considered that rude on my part. I did not mean to be that way.

I love knives and talking to guys about them, but I guess I had no idea the interest I generated, the awaiting crowd for Busse's, etc. I do apologize to all the HOGs.

I did respond to the 4 emails I rec'd on this. Selling a knife on here, and being current on reponses, takes more time than I realized. I was treating it like Ebay I guess, and never thought to even come back on the forums.

I have more to sell, but in an effort to not alienate myself with you all, I'll wait until I can spend more time with buyer follow up, etc.

Again, I am truly sorry, and will be more respectful (and informed) the next time.

TAT Bacote:foot:

No worries man, we've all been rookies at one point.

A lot of these hogs are big softies, only after your INFI.....

You're fine man...

Just don't let it happen again unless you want the herd to stampede...;) :thumbup:

well if you sold it for anything less than 700, you got taken to the cleaners TAT. :eek:

Oh and as for correspondence, usually the first "I'll take it" and/or highest bidder, gets it, so don't worry about it. It is your knife after all and you choose whom to sell it to not anyone else:thumbup: .

Back