Busse, Busse, Busse!!! Come and get em'!

Progunner said:
Keep dreaming. :D

Come on man!!! PM with a price on the karambit:foot: I'll sell a lung or two.:D
Some really great knives and if you guys are hesitent, go to one of those huge sales friday and pick up some diamond earrings or something for the wife. Package shows up, open and throw the earrings as a distraction :D ;)

Hey pg, thanks for the karambit I needed one in my collection. To bad you can't sell the other one.:D

metallicat said:
what happened to Mr. MOFO?

I took the pair to ebay and Mr. sold and they passed on the Uncle twice! I can't believe it. The Uncle is much cooler in my opinion.

Cobalt, you trouble maker, I thought you were going to keep silent.

All of these are sold and shipped, for the sake of cleaning up the first post to show what is still available.

Basic 7:
$230 Shipped CONUS. SOLD $ SHIPPED

Crinkle coated with sheath. Mint! No pic at this time.

B
usse Air Rescue Knife: $300 dropped to $270SOLD!!!! shipped CONUS.
Mint with sheath. This one is marked "Busse Custom Shop" it features four of Jerry's super sharp hand cut serrations and snakeskin nukarta slabs. I have three of these and the serrations are all different on each one. Pretty unique. You don't see many of these around.

Busse Combat Jungle Camo Clip Pointed Anorexic Badger: $300 shipped CONUS. SOLD & SHIPPED
Very rare, super sharp, super thin (.150" if memory serves) and super minty! It has the older jungle camo patern that Busse has replaced this year with a different pattern. The spine is double cut bead blasted too! You need this blade for your collection my friends.

Busse Combat Satin Jack: $390 dropped to $380 SOLD & SHIPPED shipped CONUS.

1/4" double cut bead blasted!!!! Mint, no sheath. Linen slabs. The blade is sterile. This one is a beauty and I can't believe I am selling it off. I was discussing this model with one of the hogs who has a particular penchant for these and we both agree that a DCBB SJ in 1/4" with the grinds of an LE is pretty rare, so snag this one before I change my mind.

Progunner said:
Bump em up there. Some one needs to buy themselves a Christmas present! :D

If I buy myself one more Christmas prtesant, NO ONE else is gettin a thing:D :p

Wow a Satin JAck LE, one of the first ones. Pictures don't do her justice though..

let me see if I can help...

SatinJackLE.jpg

What a stunning beauty. If I didn't already have a couple, I'd take her. Kinda low price though don't you think. I'd have bet closer to $500. but who am I.:D

doorkicker said:
im holding my breath for that kerambit :)

You had better make out your will and leave your knives to Cobalt. The Comrambit has more than likely entered my own private black hole of INFI, never to return to the public market. I think what you really want is a nice SJ LE or Uncle Mofo!

Back