Busse Picture Challenge

Ok in the spirit of throwing, lets see one of the kin hawks being thrown, videos only for this one.

on it
now i just gotta figure how to get vid here. Be right back.

Last edited:
For some reason, I can't see the video. I can see other youtube videos, but with Jody's, it's just a black box :confused:

Edit: Never mind, I clicked on the 2 videos button and it's working now. Got to see the 2nd try :D

Last edited:
:eek: ...Well, this could be the endgame challenge here, folks! ;) :D:D

I hear you on that one.

But maybe the Boss Man will post a photo here holding the (or one of the) anniversary blades. And allow us to place an order before Christmas. That's "Santa-like" enough to win the challenge.

The thing is Naomi that Santa isnt real.........................................................ly the type of guy that lets you take pictures of him.

The thing is Naomi that Santa isnt real.........................................................ly the type of guy that lets you take pictures of him.

Phew...glad I kept reading, because I was about to start crying!!! Well, it is a good thing that mall Santa is acceptable for this challenge then! Jaxx had me a bit distraught. Thank you for making me feel much better about all of this jball!!! I can go back to having a great day now :D

Back